Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Over a decade in the NJ Club Scene - The Club Abyss Anniversary Event -

This Wednesday February 23rd @ CLUB ABYSS

Over a Decade in the New Jersey Club Scene.

The Anniversary Event "as we thank you for making it possible" !

For list, comps or bottle service call Victor Soto @ 973-941-3515

Happy Anniversary Club Abyss, I stopped going as a regular around 2000/2001, but I loved Club Abyss from 1992 til then, saw some of the best acts, heard some of the hottest DJ's Denny, Frankie V, Kirk Lopez, Unique in the Vibe Lounge etc. I recall one year when Abyss management tried a rock club downstairs, but didn't last very long. Pretty cool though.

I'll be coming down this Wed to relive the memories. The worst thing of all is when Sayerville changed to a 2:00AM closing time, I know that really sucked. But Club Abyss still going strong and Congrats once again. Hope Denny comes down and does a set. The good ol times on friday nites after the male revue. Hope to hear some old skool house Time for the Perculator, Girl I'll house you, work it to the bone, The Train song, and the list goes on and on and on.

PS Will the main dance floor be open for this event?

Peace............ :pint::bounce:

i believe richie santana will be doing a set........no curtain, the entire club will be open...........also, the hunka bunka sound system has been added to the abyss main dance floor, all kidding aside, that shit pounds....see u wednesday

Kirk this is your brother talking. LOL Sounds good to me!!! Can't wait. Anybody performing that night?

i believe richie santana will be doing a set........no curtain, the entire club will be open...........also, the hunka bunka sound system has been added to the abyss main dance floor, all kidding aside, that shit pounds....see u wednesday

I will come out to show my face...

Kirk this is your brother talking. LOL Sounds good to me!!! Can't wait. Anybody performing that night?

i thought richie santana was there, he there the following week.......i will be dropping all the jams which came out from the beginning of abyss to the present

how big was that song!......anything u guys wanna hear, just post it

Big!! I found my glasses

I got a few for ya Kirk.

do it again razor N Guido

Keep on dancing- Perpetual Motion

Sunshine- Johnathan peters

Instant moments- R.O.O.S

The Witch Doctor- Frank Ski

Not sure how far back your willing to go, but gotta give some love to the beginning of when House music was born.

Look forward to tonight, should be a good one!!!!

:pint::bounce:

how big was that song!......anything u guys wanna hear, just post it

Kirk U da man!!! Way back back into time.

Any one out there ever listen to the days of RSU Friday not house grooves.

Hey got a few more for ya buddy. Now, I know you may not have some of these or will not be able to get some the songs I mention on, just throwing them out and you can pick what you want to play.

Plastice Dreams- Jay Dee

Royal House- Can you Party

Sumbah- Todd Terry

Brighter Days- Cashmere

get down down ?

:pint: Abyss should stay open till at least 3AM

You got it bro!! How far do you go back? Recall The playpen on weekends back in the old days, that was a pretty cool place.

wow,lol.....

bro i go way back..... i been sneaking into clubs when i was under age man,lol...

going on 27 in march

come out to deko for my bday bash

march 12 with dj boris

wow,lol.....

bro i go way back..... i been sneaking into clubs when i was under age man,lol...

going on 27 in march

come out to deko for my bday bash

march 12 with dj boris

Yeah, sounds cool. Don't laugh when I tell you my age, but I'm now 34, but still willing to party man. And this event don't want to miss for anything, if I was married I would tell my wife going out baby!!! Know anyone that went to the Roxy this past Friday? They had some 1018 party that looked awesome, but didn't want to spend 30 dollars.