Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Still need a room for WMC?

Who's a procrastinator? If you need rooms still.. we've got some..

We still have rooms blocked out at The Kent (1131 Collins Ave.) for the Conference. The Kent is currently sold out for that week, but you can still book rooms through us.

We have Standard 2 Dbl Bed rooms as well as Standard King rooms. Rooms are $179/night for Wed, March 23rd - Sunday, March 27th. If you need/want to stay longer that can be arranged too.

Hit me up at sara@paper-street.com for more info or if you want to hook up a room now..

Guys don't miss out on this deal. probably the last chance to get something close to all the action. Not to mention sara is sweetness personafied. :bowdown:

its been too damn long since i've seen you. Can't wait for wmc so we can finally boogie again. Me and lu are staying at the shelborne. c u soon

jose

JOSE!!!!!!!!!!! whaddup lovely!! I can't wait to see you guys!!!! I'll be staying at The Kent.. I emailed you that yesterday tho! PS- Party at Transit this Sat, 8AM.. I'll be working the door of course, but u know I gotcha if u stop by!!

Newhoo people,

as of right now I only have Standard King Rooms left @ $179/night. Wed, March 23 - Sunday, March 27th; can book longer if needed. Should one of the 2 Dbl Bed rooms fall through and become available I will let you all know!

Hit me up asap if you still need a room as they will most likely be gone by the end of the week.

Sara

PAPERstreet

sara@paper-street.com

www.phl2mia.com

www.paper-street.com