Clubplanet Nightlife Community

URB MAGAZINE presents... SOUND DELUXE 2 TOUR W/ HALO!

vaughanz

TONIGHT

FRIDAY MARCH 18TH

URB MAGAZINE, LUST4HOUSE.COM and LARGE MUSIC present...

SOUND DELUXE 2.0 TOUR

featuring

HALO

along with

LUST resident deejays

SHELDON PRINCE

JASON WIGGILL

VAUGHAN LAZAR

BLUE

222 Espanola Way

Miami Beach

Doors open @ 10pm!!!

SD2Cover2.jpg

Like... don't you think we know that already? :rolleyes:

And you better be sure Christian's got a Grey Goose dirti martini waiting at the bar for me tonight! I will be there at 9:30. :D

I checked the stock yesterday and the bar is fully outfitted. Now as long as James is a busy beaver today installing the new equipment we dropped off last night, the sound is gonna be bumpin!

And you better be sure Christian's got a Grey Goose dirti martini waiting at the bar for me tonight! I will be there at 9:30. :D

Sounds about right - I'll be there around 9 - with a truck load of flyers too! Got to get them on the beach tonight and tomorrow.

:pint:

I checked the stock yesterday and the bar is fully outfitted. Now as long as James is a busy beaver today installing the new equipment we dropped off last night, the sound is gonna be bumpin!

About time! That place needed a make over for sound. :bounce:

I have only removed you from my ignore list long enough to read this useless post and comment on it's innate uselessness. And now you will be added back onto my ignore list.

Have a nice day. :finger:

:blah:... No dirty martini's for you tonight then.. :rolleyes:

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE send me an email to vip@lust4house.com even if you are just STOPPING BY for a drink... I need all names ASAP.... I have all Lust fam on the list including Lyrik and Alan... MIRZA?? you gonna stop by? It's all good if there are other parties but we are not going to deal with the door tonight and want all of our friends and future friends taken care of.. so.. .even if you think I'm a smart guy... (thanks) but I am a cluster-fuck right now... send me an email!!! :D

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE send me an email to vip@lust4house.com even if you are just STOPPING BY for a drink... I need all names ASAP.... I have all Lust fam on the list including Lyrik and Alan... MIRZA?? you gonna stop by? It's all good if there are other parties but we are not going to deal with the door tonight and want all of our friends and future friends taken care of.. so.. .even if you think I'm a smart guy... (thanks) but I am a cluster-fuck right now... send me an email!!! :D

Thanks V! :hug::pint: