fusetantrajpg.jpg

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Begin at the End

Presented by PhuturePhunk.com

@ Tantra

1445 Pennsylvania Avenue

Miami Beach, 33139

Featuring:

D:Fuse (System Recordings, XM Radio, Austin, TX)

with a live performance by JES (Motorcycle, planetjes.com)

Plus:

Groovefire (Little Mountain, Release Records, Boston, MA)

Kai (Chris & Kai, Yoshitoshi, DK Records, New York, NY)

*Official WMC Party*

10:00 pm - 5:00 am

$5.00 Cover - Free for WMC Badge Holders

21 plus

“OK, we can try anal sex, but I want it to be special and romantic. You have to take me out to a nice place, like The Forge or Tantra, NOT one of your parent’s restaurants, and it has to be a weekend night, NOT a Monday. And you have to keep taking me out on weekends. I’m tired of being your Monday night girl.â€

I made reservations for the next Friday at Tantra. Aside from being insanely expensive, Tantra is famous for having grass floors. Really; they put in new sod every week. They also advertise their food as “aphrodisiac cuisine.†Yes, at that point in my life, I thought these things worked.

Thanks to my father’s connections, I got us a corner booth in the grass room. She was quite impressed. I ordered like it was the Last Supper. No expense was spared. Two $110 bottles of merlot, veal rack, stone crabs, the Tantra Love platter--it was lavish and decadent. I was 21, stupid, and wanted to fuck Jaime in the butt; I wasn’t about to let a $400 tab get in my way.

By the time we left Tantra, this girl had doe eyes that made Bambi look like a heroin-chic CK model. She could not have been more in love with me. The entire drive back to my place she was rubbing my crotch, telling me how badly she wanted to me to fuck her, how hot I made her, etc, etc. We get back to my place and our clothes are off before we even get in the door. We collapse on the bed and start fucking. Normal vaginal sex at first, just like always."

:laugh:

This is the 3rd year we're playing Tantra @ WMC and the 2nd year with D:Fuse. Last year was really a blast, here are some pics from that one:

http://www.2monthsoff.com/2004/WMC_03-04/tantra.html

Hope some of y'all will pop in again this year, this one should smoke last year. We've added JES doin live voacals, not to mention Kai from Chris & Kai, the dude just did Digweed's Kiss FM show and has put some amazing records out. :eek:

Couple recent D:FUSE radio mixes (12/2005)

Hour 1 (chill): http://streaming.djdfuse.com:8000/content/dfuse_xm80_PeoplesMix_55_hr1.pls

Dextro "Do You Need Help" Border Community/3Beat

Secret Planet 002 "X"

Hydrophonic & Trip Coffin "Squiggle" Milehouse

Tocharian "Nova Scotia" Intrinsic

Sue McGuiness "Test Me" Capture

Gauss Control "Between My Legs" (Jay Tripwire's Retro Electro Rebump)

Dirty Fours "Breathless" EQ Grey

Dido "Sand in My Shoes" (Hani Num Sound Mix) Arista

Sin Plomo "African Stomper" (Main Mix) Stereo

Hour 2 (prog house): http://streaming.djdfuse.com:8000/content/dfuse_xm80_PeoplesMix_56_hr2.pls

Dousk "Nausea"

G-Pal "3rd July" Promo

Sphere "Barrier" (Rob & Skinner Remix) Grounded

DJ Leo "2gether" (Alex Stealthy Remix)

Savvas "Unlimited" (Chris Cowie Remix) Bellboy

White Rock Angel "Death by Jupiter" (King of Cool Remix) Critical Rhythm

Sourmash "Pilgrimage to Paradise" (Timo Maas Remix) Hooj

Greed "Sandrushka" Feed Me

Last day to RSVP!! Don't miss this, it's our our annual WMC party @ Tantra, 3 years running, and this one looks to blow the past years away. We'll have a live performance by JES of Motorcycle, who also sang vocals on DFUSE's "Everything With You" and Deepsky's "Talk Like a Stranger" (one of my absolute favorite tracks from 2004). Not to mention Kai closing it down, who is ON FIRE as a producer with Chris&Kai. We have press from 4 different countries covering the event, including BPM mag, and my guestlist already almost doubles the venue capacity. This will be a straight up PARTY! Hope some of you will come down.