Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROBERT OWENS will be at CIELO tonite FRI the 11th

One of the if not thee greatest VOCALIST in HOUSE MUSIC will be perfoming live and spinning as well. Never had the chance of hearing him spin or perform but hear mixed reviews so gonna see for myself. So many great songs i hope he gets to perform "TEARS, I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND,MINE TO GIVE, AS ONE, I GO BACK,ETC" So this along with a great party over at CELLER BAR with CHRIS n KAI make my fri night a good one.

Willie Graff was the opening Dj (hes a cielo resident) and played an amazing set like always. Hes one of those djs that people should really hear, very similar to behrouz on some levels. Anyhow Saw robert walk in and greeted him and his manager and to my suprised they remember me from roxy at danny t's party. Anyhow the crowd as always was filled with BEAUTIFUL people and some music heads. ROBERT came on and played all sorts of genres and sang live over his own recordings, defintely a great night. He sang MINE TO GIVE,TEARS, I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND, and 2 more songs i cant id right now. Also great seeing some people from 6 hubert street at the end of the night. Havent seen them since the last party. MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT TO ARGDIESEL,MSCREW for coming out and enyoing a good night of music/dance. See you guys soon.

i had a blast...

i have work in 2 hours and i didnt even sleep yet..FAWK!

i was feelin the dj that opened for Owens...

and it was cool to finally hear the man behind those famous tracks...props to Robert Owens...that was the first time ive seen someone spin and sing at the same time...

he dropped alot of dope tracks...i like that remix of finally he played and that 50 cent track...(lol)...

i had fun partying with ya suckas...till next time.

HOUSETRIBE

its funkin on!