Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Products Thread

lalate

? I don't understand what you mean

you said, "my digital camera. I can't stop using that stupid thing, and it's so addictive. It gets me so damn hot."

Well... I'd like to how exactly yer camera makes you hot?? What are taking pics of?? How? When?? and with who???

Please... do tell.

And remember.... details, details, details.

;)

wow... look at naughtybabe's sig

Now I have something to aspire to in the art of photography and my greta garbo photographs aplenty. I'm still an amateur but practice makes perfect.

wish me luck!

you said, "my digital camera. I can't stop using that stupid thing, and it's so addictive. It gets me so damn hot."

Well... I'd like to how exactly yer camera makes you hot?? What are taking pics of?? How? When?? and with who???

Please... do tell.

And remember.... details, details, details.

;)

wow... look at naughtybabe's sig

Now I have something to aspire to in the art of photography and my greta garbo photographs aplenty. I'm still an amateur but practice makes perfect.

wish me luck!

I'd love to see some samples of yer work!

Puhweeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!!!! :love:

:smoke:

wow........ you need to get laid.

my work sux, alas I'm still an amateur. sob!

I recommend the sites tanyalover referred to. hehehe!

Wtf?

I hope that was just you stating the obvious.. in the sense that... I ALWAYS NEED TO GET LAID!... no matter HOW MUCH I currently am.... I ALWAYS WANT MORE.

If it was some crack at not getting it for a while, and therefore, a desperate "need" is present... let me assure you that I haven't had much "down time" for a while now.

Hmmm.... I guess compliments, interest and praise don't quite mean what they used to. :mad:

Shame.

No.. I'm sorry....thanks for the encouragement! :)

The thing is guys give compliments to everyone - it's in their nature. Some guys are full of it, others are not, and it's hard to distinguish. Unfortunately, that's a line I constantly use... that and "stop talking thru your penis".. Guys say anything so unfortunately I take compliments w/ a grain of salt.

here's a story if you're as bored as I am:

I was dancing w/ a guy (he was pressed against my back) at Gabriel & Dresden, and he grabbed on to my inner thighs in a certain area and said 'ahhhh I think ur sooo sexy' to which I said 'stop talking through your penis' then he stopped and was sooo red in the face and said " EXCUSE ME... WHAT DID YOU SAY?" I thought it was funny... giggle. I still feel guilty..... whatever

yes I'm very bored...I haven't slept in a week...and I have an exam coming up

Wtf?

I hope that was just you stating the obvious.. in the sense that... I ALWAYS NEED TO GET LAID!... no matter HOW MUCH I currently am.... I ALWAYS WANT MORE.

If it was some crack at not getting it for a while, and therefore, a desperate "need" is present... let me assure you that I haven't had much "down time" for a while now.

Hmmm.... I guess compliments, interest and praise don't quite mean what they used to. :mad:

Shame.