Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who else has done this or will be doing it at least?

Wednesday night Crobar is hosting an amazing event with DJ Tiesto...not much of a trance fan but Tiesto always pleases me but the only dilemma I have is that I have class the next day...I could care less about school the next day seeing as straight from Crobar I'm driving back to school in Long Island to which i have classes from 1030-415 who else has done this? I guess you can apply this to your job as well but school is a little different especially when I may just go into class rocking the shades and my outfit from tiesto lol

Wednesday night Crobar is hosting an amazing event with DJ Tiesto...not much of a trance fan but Tiesto always pleases me but the only dilemma I have is that I have class the next day...I could care less about school the next day seeing as straight from Crobar I'm driving back to school in Long Island to which i have classes from 1030-415 who else has done this? I guess you can apply this to your job as well but school is a little different especially when I may just go into class rocking the shades and my outfit from tiesto lol

I to am doing this. but it is a little bit worse for me. i have two classes that are back to back. the first one begins @ 8:15 and i have to also take a test for that class. but fuck it, im still going to go and have fun

last summer I did took days off of work for PVD @ CP and Armin @ Crobar, both were on weeknights...I dont regret it one bit, the off-nights kept the crowds to a reasonable level and only the hardcore fans came out...my one regret was not attending DT's closing party, but i try not to think about that :splat:

I used to do it all the time when I was still at school. the only thing is not to do it when a final is that day; and just expect to crash a little earlier than usual that's all.

tip: drink shitloads of coffee, get a nap if you can between the club and school (even 2 hours help) , get a cold shower in the morning :)

well i work on sat n suns and go ut fri n sats straihgt to work no sleep or maybe about 90mins at my desk. During the week when i worked 45 hr a week i use to only go out 3 times a week and try to sneak in naps anychance i get. Also somtimes good way torcover is to rest 2 days straight if possible or one good one. So it is very possible.

im in the same boat... wednesday i have a test in anatomy and then i work from 12-8... im pretty much going home... getting changed and heading into crobar... i have work the next day from noon-8 again and then im gonna get a few hours of sleep so i can hit up tsettos at spirit... the problem here is class at 8 in the morning... (an hour away in nj) then work from 10-6... it's a rough schedule but whatever... im working my ass off for class so im treating myself to a good time... you gotta play as hard as you work to maintain sanity...