Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for another writer for WMC coverage!!!

We are looking for another writer to cover the WMC for INVEGAS Magazine...please contact me with your interest ASAP..

Including previous experience/resume and writing samples will get the quickest response.

Angles desired:

1. A female persepctive in a male dominated industrya

2. A tenured club owner with a look at what's really new theses days

3. A tenured promoter with a perspective on what's new in the promotion industry

Let me know ASAP, we are finishing up our press credentials this week!

VegasEd

Editor, INVEGAS Magazine

invegasmagazine@yahoo.com

www.INVEGASmagazine.com

Angles desired:

1. A female persepctive in a male dominated industrya

2. A tenured club owner with a look at what's really new theses days

3. A tenured promoter with a perspective on what's new in the promotion industry

are the above angles stories that you want written, or do you want your writers to be either a female, club owner or a promoter?

thanks!

Alex

are the above angles stories that you want written, or do you want your writers to be either a female, club owner or a promoter?

thanks!

Alex

Well its hard to have those perspectives of the conference if you arent one of those people isnt it?...We want non-fiction, not fiction

VE!

we have a few good leads for writers and it look slike we are going to be covering several award shows, parties and interviewing a bunch of artists for the next issue of INVEGAS Magazine, which will be the "Music Issue"

Still looking for any seasoned writers or insiders that have a story to tell...if it somehow links to Vegas, all the better, but not required as our stories will link the city to the conference anyway...

we have a few good leads for writers and it look slike we are going to be covering several award shows, parties and interviewing a bunch of artists for the next issue of INVEGAS Magazine, which will be the "Music Issue"

Still looking for any seasoned writers or insiders that have a story to tell...if it somehow links to Vegas, all the better, but not required as our stories will link the city to the conference anyway...

just curious...what does Vegas have to do with WMC?

On the other hand, I am going to Vegas 4/8 to 4/10 staying at Mandalay Bay. Can't wait.

just curious...what does Vegas have to do with WMC?

On the other hand, I am going to Vegas 4/8 to 4/10 staying at Mandalay Bay. Can't wait.

Several things:

1. Vegas venues are up for 4 Club World Awards which are given out during the WMCs....we will be covering them

2. Vegas has become a club capital even without resident DJs that stand out of the international crowd...

3. We are following several Vegas DJs as they prep and attend the WMCs and show how their work that week actually set the tone for the music throughout the rest of the year.

4. We have an EXCLUSIVE story following Darude from his set in Vegas (march 19 at Club Rubber), traveling to Miami and then playing at the WMC on March 24 (WetGrooves Party)...(any publishers or clubplanet.com personnel interested in this article? email me asap)

Any other questions?

hit me up for guest listing and hookups while in vegas:::

go to www.VegasEd.com for links to VegasEd's MySpace and VegasVIP Yahoo Group as well as www.INVEGASmagazine.com