Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone thats wondering about Seaside

binoys

every time i think im out....they PULL ME BACK In!!!

Mike, taht should be your new sig...come to think of it, it should be the sig for all us old folks

Sticky, you think we can all rent a nursin home @ the shore...I'm asking you cause it looks like you're up another year for Mayor of Sleaseside!!!

Mike, taht should be your new sig...come to think of it, it should be the sig for all us old folks

Sticky, you think we can all rent a nursin home @ the shore...I'm asking you cause it looks like you're up another year for Mayor of Sleaseside!!!

i'll be out in full force-- summer 2003 was probably one of my best summers ever--so 2004 never really had a chance anyway-- 2005 is going to be off the chain

bshah holla at a playa i left u a message doggggg--hit me up this week--i am coming thru wednesday with feva for some manny beats and chicken wraps!

I just got back from a meeting about this summer and let me tell you

It is going to be one hell of a summer. Seaside is going to see talent and parties and promos that they have never seen. If anyone is iffy about getting a shorehouse...I Guarantee you a good summer.

You know how we do things and i can promise that we will do it the same way down there.

hell of a summer indeed.........

red bulls and stackers if needed....i'm gonna have a huge amount of iron man shifts,lol

can't wait