Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey, Your New Night Spot.....

IS THE FOX SPORTS GRILL IN THE PALISADES MALL IN NYACK NY. THE HOTTEST ENTERTAINMENT CO. OUT OF CT IS NOW SETTING ITS SIGHTS ON THE NY METRO AREA STARTING WITH THIS GREAT VENUE. VIP, BOTTLE, AND TABLE SERVICE AVAILABLE. AND BEST OF ALL, JERSEY'S FINEST DJ ARKITECK WILL BE PROVIDING THE MUSIC ALL NIGHT. ASK ABOUT HIM!!! IT'S ONLY ONE WEEK AWAY SO MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS NOW. CALL FOR DETAILS!!!

9921352525097l.jpg

9921346725563l.jpg

i want to ask bout him but i dont know where to start

ok ok

well im from nj and i never heard of him

whats he done

whats he doing

any projects

awards

appearances

is he with a label

does he own his own

wheres he from

does he dye his hair

what does he drive

whats his fav color

is there a mrs dj or (in some case another Mr dj)

where does he hang out

where did he goto school

what time will he be spinning

Look, I don't want to be a Jerk because tha'ts not what i'm about. I have to admit that I take issue with all those people out there bashing my party before it has even started. Especially when they are part of a community that is supposed to be about sticking together and protecting the institution of a nightly entertainment. I know that there will always be those of you out there that will hate either out of jealousy or because you just don't believe it will work, but my affiliates and I have put alot of blood sweat and tears into doing this. Any promoter knows it takes alot of hard work and hustling to make any event take off and that's exactly what we've done. We're not even doing this for ourselves. We're doing this for all those people out there that are sick of going across the bridge to party and want something a little close that isn't Facades.

As far as the DJ goes. I'm not even going to try to lie to you people. It's me. And I am one of Jersey's finest as told to me by many of the people who have heard me spin. And no, they weren't my friends and/or family members. I know that I'm not Richie Rydell, or Roveen, or whoever else, but they started the same exact way that I'm starting now. I tried messing with the other promotion companies that were already established and they barely gave me a shot, not because I'm not good, but because I'm not one of their close personal friends. It's time for some new blood to make a name for themselves instead of the same dj's playing week in and week out. I invested in myself and made something happen because I have faith in myself to rock a party. Does it really matter that i'm not signed to a label. If Rydell weren't signed to a label, would you still go out to see him? Of course you would because you enjoy hearing him work. Same concept here.

So I say this to all of you, if you don't want to come and try something new, don't come. Go elsewhere and have your fun, more power to you. Although my staff and I would love to have you all there sharing in the good time with the rest of us, we WILL make this work with or without you. There will be NO fights, we will make sure of that. (besides, I've seen fights pop off at almost every other place i've been to, even where the crowd is not "ghetto".) I'm sorry if i've offended or pissed some of you off, but i had to get this off my chest. I hope to see all of you there, and if you do decide to come, make sure you stop by the DJ booth and introduce yourself to me. Like my quote says, Let's make it happen!!!

Look, I don't want to be a Jerk because tha'ts not what i'm about. I have to admit that I take issue with all those people out there bashing my party before it has even started. Especially when they are part of a community that is supposed to be about sticking together and protecting the institution of a nightly entertainment. I know that there will always be those of you out there that will hate either out of jealousy or because you just don't believe it will work, but my affiliates and I have put alot of blood sweat and tears into doing this. Any promoter knows it takes alot of hard work and hustling to make any event take off and that's exactly what we've done. We're not even doing this for ourselves. We're doing this for all those people out there that are sick of going across the bridge to party and want something a little close that isn't Facades.

As far as the DJ goes. I'm not even going to try to lie to you people. It's me. And I am one of Jersey's finest as told to me by many of the people who have heard me spin. And no, they weren't my friends and/or family members. I know that I'm not Richie Rydell, or Roveen, or whoever else, but they started the same exact way that I'm starting now. I tried messing with the other promotion companies that were already established and they barely gave me a shot, not because I'm not good, but because I'm not one of their close personal friends. It's time for some new blood to make a name for themselves instead of the same dj's playing week in and week out. I invested in myself and made something happen because I have faith in myself to rock a party. Does it really matter that i'm not signed to a label. If Rydell weren't signed to a label, would you still go out to see him? Of course you would because you enjoy hearing him work. Same concept here.

So I say this to all of you, if you don't want to come and try something new, don't come. Go elsewhere and have your fun, more power to you. Although my staff and I would love to have you all there sharing in the good time with the rest of us, we WILL make this work with or without you. There will be NO fights, we will make sure of that. (besides, I've seen fights pop off at almost every other place i've been to, even where the crowd is not "ghetto".) I'm sorry if i've offended or pissed some of you off, but i had to get this off my chest. I hope to see all of you there, and if you do decide to come, make sure you stop by the DJ booth and introduce yourself to me. Like my quote says, Let's make it happen!!!

SO.......IT IS A SHINE PARTY.....................

Any promoter knows it takes alot of hard work and hustling to make any event take off and that's exactly what we've done.

any promoter knows that in this industry your going to have to know how to take HEAT from ppl you never met

take the shit from ppl that just want to bash and spread negativity.

And the most proper way to handle that is not to explain yourself.

Explaining yourself in a matter like this shows that yes you have invested in yourself but you still dont belive you can do it.

Once that belife is gone...................so are your efforts