Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where has Frankie Magz been?

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

I havent seen magz djing anywhere lately. He used to the dj the secret room at exit saturdays. He was great. Why would Marvisi put Mundy in there now, no one knows. Mundy is a joke

and who you are?????????????........ cwm25.gif

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

i am just wondering where magz has been. i am sorry if i offended mundy but thats just my opinion of him

u know....if he was "a joke" he wouldn't be up there every Sat. moving the crowed like he does......just like any other Dj that you and everyone else call "a joke"........just MO.............................Lola

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Hey whats up people! I haven't posted in a long time because i have been really busy with my daytime life. I was a little upset after loosing the main room to boris and kinda laid low for a while but i do have some shit in the works and hopefully i will be seeing all of you who gave me the great support at exit and on this board as soon as something pans out. Till then....Peace Love and Hair Grease!

MAGZ cwm1.gif

------------------

igadget_1591_2561481

Oh my God!!!! so much drama! I appreciate all opinions... oasis knows this! I love Frankie, me and him kept exit's main floor going the whole summer until boris in sept. We worked very well together! You can't please everybody! to the supporters thank you, to the haters the same. Enough said!

Archived