Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN Koky.....

vampress

koky might try to touch my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is a homo...i know hes been faking u....but i know koky, and hes a homo!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

stop trying to include me in your cocksuckin fantasies you damn homo !! just cause you are married with tonie you aint foolin noone you fucking queer ! :tongue:

...very nice.... love the tite tummy....
TIGHT Tummy??? My tummy is everything but TIGHT, I just always followed my grandma's advice of always tucking it in and my muscles seemed to have adjusted!!!

Believe me, if I have done 1000 situps in my whole life it's way too much!!!

But thank you:grin3:

TIGHT Tummy??? My tummy is everything but TIGHT, I just always followed my grandma's advice of always tucking it in and my muscles seemed to have adjusted!!!

Believe me, if I have done 1000 situps in my whole life it's way too much!!!

But thank you:grin3:

well , it feeeeels tight when you .. ummmm nevermind

...ahahahahahaha ...guys do that too when a hot chick passes by.... if you wanna know if its true,....just engage him in a convo...and in 20 seconds flat...watch that tummy pop right out...... :laugh: ...

...ahahahahahaha ...guys do that too when a hot chick passes by.... if you wanna know if its true,....just engage him in a convo...and in 20 seconds flat...watch that tummy pop right out...... :laugh: ...
Oh no, but I do it even in my sleep;), for me it's actually just normal!!!

But I know exactly what you mean:grin3:.