Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best outdoor spots in NYC this summer

astoria... its a must... no frills, no froufrou bullshit... just straight drinking and good times... picture an entire school turned into a bar... with good beers imported domestic and tons of tables and hot chicks and what have you... definately a must for the spring summer...

I hope that this year there are still Day parties at Flushing Meadows Corona Park. Stinks that stuck on earth is no longer a production company, their day parties are legendary. it was a show of appreciation for supporting them by going out to their parties. I would have to say that i know that these DJs arent the type that would go out your way for. From time to time there were a few local celebs who dropped some hot sets under the open air. I can only hope that there will be someone stepping up to the plate to attemp to fill these very very big UFO's(ha thought i was going to say shoes right!)

i dont give a fuck who else is around... i enjoy partying with all my friends that meet up there, and the place is soooo damn big you wouldnt know who the hell is there... but more importantly i dont know when you go, but on the weekends theres a fair amount of hot chicks considering the location and type of environment...