Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yaaaaawwwwnnn

famished

and looking forward to pulling another all nighter tonight cwm25.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

i hear ya vampie. im half awake at work and i keep tellin myself im gonna go home and go to bed "early tonite" well that never happens. as soon as i leave im wide awake, someone calls me and the vicious cycle starts again!!

cwm30.gif

------------------

" Life is like a melody, only the lyrics are messed up"

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

cwm33.gif

Don't you just hate passing out at a club and waking up with some guys dick next to your face?

I think you hear me on this one Mr. Chaser

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Liquids Thurs, Dec 7th 10pm - 1am

www.naked-edge.com/schwinge

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I'm not tired.. I just don't want to be here....That always happens to me...I can't wait to get home and go to sleep but once I step foot outside it's as if I just took a blast.....WIDE AWAKE... eek.gif

Yeah same for me, like i hate being at work , being in the office makes me tired as hell, then all of a sudden i leave out the door, and i am ready to party

cwm32.gif

Archived