Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody Go To Velvet Last Nite??

I was there last nite....and the whole medal detector thing was a crock of shit...i saw guys go threw.. beeped... and the bouncer asked them ohh do u have keys? the guys responded ohh yea the bouncers didnt pat them down or anything...can u say falses sense of security???

ENERGY???the only energy i saw was from the light fixtures....

Box dancers:BUTT ASS UGLY!!!! can we say disease infested

all you under aged drinkers go to VELVET every friday and get hammered....they give you your drinks in the same glasses as the alcoholic glasses...but keep in mind the cops are down the road waiting to pull your drunk under aged asses over....

the bar was more packed than the dance floor.... hey was that the DJ's first night outta his basement....if so congrats... if not go back to your basement..you suxed.....

ive been goin to clubs for years from manhattan..to jersey....to miami and ive never been more dissapointed in a grand opening....keep in mind VELVET this is as good as it gets...

For all of you in agreement ill see ya at JOEYS...Studio...Circa....Spirit...Crobar...Avalon...SG...any where but Velvet....

I was there last nite....and the whole medal detector thing was a crock of shit...i saw guys go threw.. beeped... and the bouncer asked them ohh do u have keys? the guys responded ohh yea the bouncers didnt pat them down or anything...can u say falses sense of security???

all you under aged drinkers go to VELVET every friday and get hammered....they give you your drinks in the same glasses as the alcoholic glasses...but keep in mind the cops are down the road waiting to pull your drunk under aged asses over....

the bar was more packed than the dance floor.... hey was that the DJ's first night outta his basement....if so congrats... if not go back to your basement..you suxed.....

ive been goin to clubs for years from manhattan..to jersey....to miami and ive never been more dissapointed in a grand opening....keep in mind VELVET this is as good as it gets...

For all of you in agreement ill see ya at JOEYS...Studio...Circa....Spirit...Crobar...Avalon...SG...any where but Velvet....

a little harsh

smells like a hater to me, thats some 1st post

grand opening..it looked the SAME to me!

actually i think it was worse than it used

to be..at least you had a choice of rooms

with different music..

a positive: price is good & parking is decent-drinks tasty

as for the music..it was all OVER the place..

if you see people leaving the dance floor

that should be a HINT to mix in something

else..

i would bring back to the two different rooms..

and promote..the size of the area is great..it

has potential but its missing something..i don't

think i would go back after that faux grand

opening hijinx.

grand opening..it looked the SAME to me!

actually i think it was worse than it used

to be..at least you had a choice of rooms

with different music..

a positive: price is good & parking is decent-drinks tasty

as for the music..it was all OVER the place..

if you see people leaving the dance floor

that should be a HINT to mix in something

else..

i would bring back to the two different rooms..

and promote..the size of the area is great..it

has potential but its missing something..i don't

think i would go back after that faux grand

opening hijinx.

WHAT THIS PLACE NEEDS IS A REAL PROMOTION TEAM W/ REAL NJ PROMOTERS.

ALONG W/ SOME TALENT. MABYE A STRONG RESIDENT LIKE JOE GIORGIO OR K LOPEZ

ALSO, THEY SHOULD BE DOING LIVE ACTS THERE EVERY OTHER WEEK, THE BALL ROOM IN THAT PLACE IS AWSOME, NICE BIG STAGE, 3RD STORY CEILINGS, SOUND COULD USE A LITTLE WORK TOO

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, THEY NEED AN OWNER WHO IS WILLING TO GIVE UP CREATIVE CONTROL & JUST LET A QUALIFIED TEAM RUN THE NIGHT

(but anyone who knows the owner knows that will never happen)

FIST YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CUNT.

STOP LETTING THE BOUNCERS AT THESE CLUB USE YOU FOR THIER PRE-GAME BUKKAKE SESSION JUST SO YOUR UNDERAGE ASS CAN GET IN THE CLUBS