Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP over @ Spirit?

Just read Peter Rauhofer's ebsite and he said he's starting a new saturday residency @ Spirit. Intersting switch of music/crowd. Guess Spirit will be all about the shirtless Chelsea boys.

www.peterrauhofer.com

considering that JP posted on his website that he is leaving Spirit, yes it is true.

I was hopin for Calderone, but if it's true about PR, then that building is goin back to Chelsea Boys like it should, either way...besides rather have them there than a bunch of shirtless 19 year olds who think they know everything.

PS JP KILLED IT LAST NIGHT @ SPIRIT

Carry on

sorry but Rauhofer has a HUGE following with the Chelsea boys (i.e. gay), as well as internationally. He also has one of the most successful independent dance music labels in the world (Star 69) Look at all the remixes for commercial artists that he is asked to do. Sorry but JP (much love) doesnt get the remix offers like Peter...and he's a great DJ (which is most important)

I think it's a good move for them to bring him in as a once a month resident. Spirit will make cash!

nah, he played at Spirit on New Years Day...he said on his website that he might have a residency soon, that is why I guessed it would be him

First, I agree that Johnny killed it last night. Second, Rauhauffer's only going to be there once a month, so that leaves 3 open Saturdays for other DJ's (V.C?) Did you hear a rumor that JP was going to play Spirit once a month? That's what like 10 people told me last night.

First, I agree that Johnny killed it last night. Second, Rauhauffer's only going to be there once a month, so that leaves 3 open Saturdays for other DJ's (V.C?) Did you hear a rumor that JP was going to play Spirit once a month? That's what like 10 people told me last night.

nah hun, I havent heard anything like that...just E talk i guess, from what I heard, Spirit wants nuthin to do with him

What do you mean by wanting nothing to do with him? I thought the #'s there were great on Sat?

numbers have nuthin to do with it, whatever the reason that's between management and JP

botom line is they will pack that place with whatever big talent they bring in, e.g. VC had a line down the block...

numbers have nuthin to do with it, whatever the reason that's between management and JP

botom line is they will pack that place with whatever big talent they bring in, e.g. VC had a line down the block...

oh...just askin....Thanks....curious!! :bowdown:

why is JP leaving?

where is he going ?

He's going nowhere, off to do some more production work and possibly drug rehab. From what I heard the spirit management couldn't wait to see him leave. Mostly because they didn't like the crowd that came along with JP. They want their crowd to become more like the Crobar crowd....