Clubplanet Nightlife Community

official explanation of Boris cancellation @ shelbourne

This was written by Dennizdameniz, we apoligize for this cancellation, but this is a prime example of dealing with scumbag promoters who do not act like professionals and give the rest of us a bad rep..

anyone who knows deniz or myself will tell you we are str8 up and honest....unfortunately this was not the case with the parties we were dealing with .

we are currently agressively pursuing a back up party for all that planned to rock out with us and Boris on tuesday ..

thank you for understanding ..

jonpaul

JUST TO AVOID RUMORS........

IF SOMEONE HAS TO BE BLAMED, NEED BE, LET IT BE ME.........

A CERTAIN PROMOTER SUPPOSEDLY HAD THE SHELBOURNE ON TUESDAY DURING THE CONFERENCE........

A DEAL WAS STRUCTURED FOR BORIS AND A SPONSOR OF THE EVENT WAS FHM MAGAZINE.........

LONG STORY SHORT, THE ROOM WAS SWIPED FROM HIM, OR HE MAY HAVE NEVER ACTUALLY HAD THE ROOM TO BEGIN WITH...........

EITHER WAY, THE PREMISE OF THE ARRANGEMENT WAS ESTABLISHED ON THE PROMOTERS DECEPTION REGARDING THE AQUISITION OF THE SHELBOURNE. AT SOME POINT, HE MUST HAVE NOT PROPERLY SECURED THE ROOM...........

WE ALL KNOW THAT MANY OF YOU HAVE SCHEDULED YOUR TRIP FOR THIS PARTY. WE HAVE BASICALLY BEEN UTILIZING EVERY RESOURCE TO FIND AN ALTERNATE VENUE FOR A TUESDAY POOL PARTY.........

THERE ARE A FEW PROSPECTIVE VENUES, BUT NOTHING IS YET SOLIDIFIED AS A DEFINITE THING. IF IT IS AT ALL HUMANLY POSSIBLE, TO HAVE A TUESDAY POOL PARTY WITH BORIS, WE WILL INDEFINITELY MAKE IT A BENCHMARK OF YOUR WMC EXPERIENCE.........

I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY HAVE CAUSED ANYONE. WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED WITH ANY INFORMATION AND DETAILS........

EITHER FUCKIN WAY, I WILL BE THROWIN DOWN TUESDAY, SO EVERYONE WILL DEF HAVE SOMETHING TO DO........

LET IT BEGIN,

DDM

WE ALL KNOW THAT MANY OF YOU HAVE SCHEDULED YOUR TRIP FOR THIS PARTY.

while many might attend the party while at WMC, I highly doubt this was the one dj that made them decide to go down to Miami, considering the fact that he plays Crobar and can catch him there monthly.

that's a highly exaggerated assumption y'all got going on there!

while many might attend the party while at WMC, I highly doubt this was the one dj that made them decide to go down to Miami, considering the fact that he plays Crobar and can catch him there monthly.

well as you know this was posted from NCC ...

and was more a message to all our personal friends..on there...who did in fact plan to go down early for this party to show support for boris..who has a large fan base and friends on that site..

and regardless...how do you know what people did or did not do .....

your statement in itself is a highly exxaggerated assumption if your assuming you know what others did...

just so ya know...

I actaully booked my flite early in the morning cuz of this (asopposed to later in afternoon), I like the daytime pool parties

I actaully booked my flite early in the morning cuz of this (asopposed to later in afternoon), I like the daytime pool parties

thank you for proving my point....

and sorry for this cancellation ...but I assure you we are working very very hard on a party for that day ....so as not to disappoint

We All Know That Many Of You Have Scheduled Your Trip For This Party. We Have Basically Been Utilizing Every Resource To Find An Alternate Venue For A Tuesday Pool Party.........

Hahaah.. Thats A Classic.... What Are U Buggin.? What Kinda Of An Idiot Will Schedual The Trip Just To Hear Boris In The Pool... U Gotta Be On Crack.. Kid..

Hahah Thats Hysterical..

I'm Dying Ova Here...

Get Your Head Out Of The New York Gutter

We All Know That Many Of You Have Scheduled Your Trip For This Party. We Have Basically Been Utilizing Every Resource To Find An Alternate Venue For A Tuesday Pool Party.........

Hahaah.. Thats A Classic.... What Are U Buggin.? What Kinda Of An Idiot Will Schedual The Trip Just To Hear Boris In The Pool... U Gotta Be On Crack.. Kid..

Hahah Thats Hysterical..

I'm Dying Ova Here...

Get Your Head Out Of The New York Gutter

is there an echo in here?