Clubplanet Nightlife Community

offical mikey review of CLUB FLIGHT........

only i went to flight for the first time on last friday, place was pretty packed, alot of cute girlies. here's a break down

on a scale of 1- 10.....10 being the best

crowd- 8 alot of people dancing, always a good thing.......lots of girls...

layout- 8 place is a club not a stupid lounge, kind of felt like a underground or a basement party type of feel (which is refreshing in a sea of crappy boring lounges). nice and pretty dark could be darker thou, the ugly dudes need a chance to hit on the hotties.

sound- 8 (could be a 10) nice sound, but crank it up........... need to feel bass

lightning 7 not bad, but nothin super special..........

cover charge- 5 $20.00 pretty pricey, but Boris was there and boris probably isn't cheap.

Okay, this is a honest unbais review........... GIVING THE CLUBBER A REAL STR8 UP OPINON

CLUB FLIGHT GETS A MIKEY SEAL OF APPROVAL.......... NEXT UP STUDIO 9

parking 9 plenty of safe parking, i felt safe parking my car there

GOOD OR BAD?????

well even tho i play comercial based on the venues i am at..doesnt mean that that is my musical preferrence..i have seen ur posts b4 and i can honestly say i am on the same page that if you like "HOUSE" music Deko is the only place in my Area on saturdays that is to my preference... in fact Deko is the only place on thursday i would attend also...but in all fairness i did hear great reveiws for Boris on Fri@ Flight... so to make a long story short..i am looking forward to your review of Studio 9 just based on what "you " personally are into...I could put $100 that you do not like it and you give it 5 out of 10...Place just is not where i would hang out on a friday night...i would prob end up working a venue like that due to the fact i play both types of music but the room is very nice and would be in very bad shape not for then currently having good promoters...just my .02 cents..

well even tho i play comercial based on the venues i am at..doesnt mean that that is my musical preferrence..i have seen ur posts b4 and i can honestly say i am on the same page that if you like "HOUSE" music Deko is the only place in my Area on saturdays that is to my preference... in fact Deko is the only place on thursday i would attend also...but in all fairness i did hear great reveiws for Boris on Fri@ Flight... so to make a long story short..i am looking forward to your review of Studio 9 just based on what "you " personally are into...I could put $100 that you do not like it and you give it 5 out of 10...Place just is not where i would hang out on a friday night...i would prob end up working a venue like that due to the fact i play both types of music but the room is very nice and would be in very bad shape not for then currently having good promoters...just my .02 cents..

i'm going to go on a sat....... big people nite, no youngins........ where r u playin saturdays?? mr prime.............

i'm going to go on a sat....... big people nite, no youngins........ where r u playin saturdays?? mr prime.............

i am at the green room all year long..contrary to most peoples belief's ocean county still parties all winter too..lol..its a cool party the building it self does a good 2,000 people on saturdays from 9pm to 2am...so anygiven time there is a good 900 people up stairs..people go up and down all night...mix of all music..

hmmmm, denny's there............. good idea....... I got a flyer saying that richie rydell is at soundgarden this sat (i think or maybe next week), so i'm going to stop in and see if it's any good, if it's not then some deko action.

YO BRIAN, WHEN IS SANDBAR OPENING??????????

i am at the green room all year long..contrary to most peoples belief's ocean county still parties all winter too..lol..its a cool party the building it self does a good 2,000 people on saturdays from 9pm to 2am...so anygiven time there is a good 900 people up stairs..people go up and down all night...mix of all music..

Nice, didn't like there where big clubs in south jersey...... how many people can fit in the 2 rooms at 1 time and any pics???? another question how far from paramus is green room???

hmmmm, denny's there............. good idea....... I got a flyer saying that richie rydell is at soundgarden this sat (i think or maybe next week), so i'm going to stop in and see if it's any good, if it's not then some deko action.

YO BRIAN, WHEN IS SANDBAR OPENING??????????

Rydell will be at SG this week.

Not sure about Sand Bar. I would assume in April.

only i went to flight for the first time on last friday, place was pretty packed, alot of cute girlies. here's a break down

on a scale of 1- 10.....10 being the best

crowd- 8 alot of people dancing, always a good thing.......lots of girls...

layout- 8 place is a club not a stupid lounge, kind of felt like a underground or a basement party type of feel (which is refreshing in a sea of crappy boring lounges). nice and pretty dark could be darker thou, the ugly dudes need a chance to hit on the hotties.

sound- 8 (could be a 10) nice sound, but crank it up........... need to feel bass

lightning 7 not bad, but nothin super special..........

cover charge- 5 $20.00 pretty pricey, but Boris was there and boris probably isn't cheap.

Okay, this is a honest unbais review........... GIVING THE CLUBBER A REAL STR8 UP OPINON

CLUB FLIGHT GETS A MIKEY SEAL OF APPROVAL.......... NEXT UP STUDIO 9

parking 9 plenty of safe parking, i felt safe parking my car there

Hey Mikey,

I'm new to the board. I'll straight out say I'm on the staff /bartend at Studio 9. Saturday Nites are Primo. but If you do decide to go to Deko, maybe you can visit us later on that night. Like one prior post mentioned, we are only 5 mins away.. In addition we are open an hour later then Deko... This Saturday we have DJ Producer KTU Level 7 Sanctuary JASON OJEDA.... Look forward to your honest unbiased review of Studio 9