Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The new saturday night resident at spirit is...

did you read backupqueens response smgarret for your answer.

I didn't ask any questions hobbit. Just pointing out that you were wrong in saying that gays started the house scene (which is what I'm assuming you're talking about). Its not personal so please don't take it there.....

oh no, not this topic again ...

gee peter rauhofer is not even american ... he's gay though...i remember a picture of him in drag on an page of the mother/jackie60 website...would be fun if someone would post it.

to get on topic, i think people who did not make their mind up should really check him out, he's a really good dj and i have a feeling most of us will be floored on his opening night...

the scene began in the GAY CULTURE in NYC which was made of up mostly of blacks,latinos, and whites as well.

what scene? the club scene? the house scene? the afterhours scene? the new-jersey house scene?

can we just all agree that gays and blacks had a big part in all this and move on...

wasn't this a peter rauhofer at spirit thread?

what scene? the club scene? the house scene? the afterhours scene? the new-jersey house scene?

can we just all agree that gays and blacks had a big part in all this and move on...

us straight white men never do anything creative... :unhappy::unhappy:

Yeah, I figured he was talking about the house scene but now I'm really confused as to what he's talking about. Guess he just put "scene" out there so he could be right with whatever he said and sound all smart, either way doesn't matter as he'll just try and smack you down with whatever facts he's able to google while posting.

lol at dan you guys make good serial killers and assasains lol. And smgarret, google what? When it comes to stuff i love like boxing and house/dance music i tend to be a student of its history. SO im kinda of a walking boxing encyclopedia and a house/dance music nerd myself. And backupqueen has been around it seems a long time and i agree with everypost he has said so far lol. So im sure im nt gonna have any quarrels with him like you do with me.

lol at dan you guys make good serial killers and assasains lol. And smgarret, google what? When it comes to stuff i love like boxing and house/dance music i tend to be a student of its history. SO im kinda of a walking boxing encyclopedia and a house/dance music nerd myself. And backupqueen has been around it seems a long time and i agree with everypost he has said so far lol. So im sure im nt gonna have any quarrels with him like you do with me.
:werd:

GAY people were the creators of the movement that we ALL are a part of now. I wish peter luck with the party. And MASK i hope you know that deefex is not peter.

thanks gabe ur totally right... i love when i go to jersey clubs and see all the guidos who probably made fun of me in high school dancing around to certain house anthems that were made popular by gay djs such as rauhofer or junior 1-2 years prior

and just to show you it doesnt matter what party you go to, a few weeks ago my "girlfriend" tsvets and i went to XL to try to meet a guy for me. No one was even trying to talk to me lol but she met two straight guys. Then we went to Crobar for Boris on "straight" night and I met two gay guys.

All that matters is the music.