Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Working for CNYC

So are there any job openings for CNYC, and if so, what positions, and what type of benifits package is there?

just curious

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

love.jpg

Al....I told you I had an internship there but I didn't accept it cause it wasn't paying but the people there were really nice.....very similar to the people from the board....very down to earth....that was for a web design/developer position.....I really don't know what the benefits are for a full-time position but my guess is that they are comparable to any other internet company......ummmm....actually I really don't know what that is exactly but if you do then you got the answer.....they are located on Lexington Ave I know that....I think.....hope I helped a little....

Mikey (they discovered me)

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by az-tec:

I saw my friend from High School this past weekend and she works at CNYC. she lovs it there. If anyone here deserves a job there it is Al.....or me.

He's so modest... j/k

cwm7.gif

Anyway... great meeting you the other night... next time don't disappear so soon! (though I'm sure you had your reasons... ahem...) cwm29.gif

- Meli -

------------------

0273.thm.gif

Originally posted by tyco:

Mikey (they discovered me)

Who did?

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

love.jpg

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Who did?

Well....I think only a few realized it cause I didn't admit to it yet but yuwoo guessed it and I think Hugh & Claudio know too......it was funny as hell today fuckin with everyone but it's getting difficult because I'm trying to be personal with people and they're treating me like a newbie......they're like "WTF??, who is this guy?".....it's pretty funny actually......

*whoever the hell this guy is*

------------------

Al....I told you I had an internship there but I didn't accept it cause it wasn't paying but the people there were really nice.....very similar to the people from the board....very down to earth....they are located on Lexington Ave I know that....I think.....hope I helped a little....

ah! paid or unpaid, i'd still work for cnyc.. how did u go about getting an internship anyhow? i'd be down for an experience like that smile.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

"Ooh baby, I feel like the music sounds better with you..." luna.gif

Clubplanet is Hiring!

We're looking for some seasonal administrative help for the month of

December! If you're interested, and have good office skills, e-mail

your resume to mailto:temp@clubplanet.com. Clubplanet.com is looking for

reps in every city around the country. If you would like to be a rep or

know someone who wants to be a rep, contact us at mailto:reps@clubplanet.com

and you can make some holiday cash!

Originally posted by andrew:

Clubplanet is Hiring!

We're looking for some seasonal administrative help for the month of

December! If you're interested, and have good office skills, e-mail

your resume to mailto:temp@clubplanet.com. Clubplanet.com is looking for

reps in every city around the country. If you would like to be a rep or

know someone who wants to be a rep, contact us at mailto:reps@clubplanet.com

and you can make some holiday cash!

Looking more along the lines of a Permanent Position

------------------

love.jpg

hope the bennies are more than a buncha dotcoms have been giving lately...i.e. "get the fuck out, we're outta cash." yikes, reading about more and more every day. cwm6.gif

------------------

Bilk, Robb, Pilfer, & Steele

Invesment Banking for The New Millennium

New York, NY 10022

Well....I think only a few realized it cause I didn't admit to it yet but yuwoo guessed it and I think Hugh & Claudio know too......it was funny as hell today fuckin with everyone but it's getting difficult because I'm trying to be personal with people and they're treating me like a newbie......they're like "WTF??, who is this guy?".....it's pretty funny actually......

*whoever the hell this guy is*

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW>

hehe

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

What type of job are you in the market for??? Web Developer??? Producer??

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

Originally posted by mareluna:

ah! paid or unpaid, i'd still work for cnyc.. how did u go about getting an internship anyhow? i'd be down for an experience like that smile.gif

peace! --daniela

I just dropped them my resume online....they made an announcement last year in their newsletter that they were hiring computer geeks like myself so I dropped it and they called me back like a week later.....I went and interviewed and the job was mine......I couldn't do it because I would have had to travel and that would mean I'd be losing money.......this was all before the days of the board for me though.....actually I think I was going to help put it together.....what do ya know.....

Mikey

------------------

I just dropped them my resume online....they made an announcement last year in their newsletter that they were hiring computer geeks like myself so I dropped it and they called me back like a week later.....I went and interviewed and the job was mine......I couldn't do it because I would have had to travel and that would mean I'd be losing money.......this was all before the days of the board for me though.....actually I think I was going to help put it together.....what do ya know.....

Mikey

Awww could have worked together! Although I know nothing about computers...did listings & marketing & stuff...no clue what goes on behind the screen biggrin.gif

------------------

=)