Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best club to go to?

Hey yall! I'm new to the forums. I go to school in VA but live in NJ and I am taking my girl out for her 19th birthday this friday. I want to take her to a club in the city that has hip hop and house music. I want something really big with LOTS and LOTS of dancing and something that's very popular. Can you give me any suggestions? We went to Spirit over T-giving break and REALLY didn't like it...mostly because you have to be 21 to get into the hip hop room. To give you a feel for some of the clubs we like (in NJ) - joey harrison's surf club, temptations, bamboo, and abyss. Any suggestions? THANKS!!! We're looking for a club in the city to go to, unless there is something just completely outrageous in jersey.

Hey yall! I'm new to the forums. I go to school in VA but live in NJ and I am taking my girl out for her 19th birthday this friday. I want to take her to a club in the city that has hip hop and house music. I want something really big with LOTS and LOTS of dancing and something that's very popular. Can you give me any suggestions? We went to Spirit over T-giving break and REALLY didn't like it...mostly because you have to be 21 to get into the hip hop room. To give you a feel for some of the clubs we like (in NJ) - joey harrison's surf club, temptations, bamboo, and abyss. Any suggestions? THANKS!!! We're looking for a club in the city to go to, unless there is something just completely outrageous in jersey.

Hey, Try Webster Hall, you want house they got it, you want hip-hop they got it, you want 70's and 80's they got it and just about any other type of music................. I'm sure you will get other suggestions.

Hey yall! I'm new to the forums. I go to school in VA but live in NJ and I am taking my girl out for her 19th birthday this friday. I want to take her to a club in the city that has hip hop and house music. I want something really big with LOTS and LOTS of dancing and something that's very popular. Can you give me any suggestions?.

Platnium in New Brunswick will fill your needs

I do the Friday party @ AVALON. If you care to attend feel free to call me at 973-941-3515 for guestlist.

Victot Soto

I never knew that you did the parties at Avalon on fridays. I have been there twice in the last 2 months....next time I'll use your list...

actuallly we're going into the city on SATURDAY now. Let me know what's up on saturday! Sorry for the confusion.

www.razzous.com This place is in Yonkers, and I think it is 18 and over for guys and girls. Not sure how this place is, but looks pretty cool from the website, maybe someone on here knows what it is like.

actuallly we're going into the city on SATURDAY now. Let me know what's up on saturday! Sorry for the confusion.

I think AVALON is still 18 and over on Sat, but im really not sure. Other then that I really dont know. If you care to go out in Jersey go to ABYSS.

Victor Soto

If you are looking for 18+ in NYC on a Saturday night you have only one choice: Club DNA in Astoria Queens, and to tell you the truth I was there the other weekend and they have improved it alot. It is a young and very good looking crowd. Its 18+ for all ages so you shouldnt have a problem getting in, only problem is they are very strict with their dress code. if someone has on shoes that even resemble sneakers they WILL NOT get in. The Dj's can hold it down and the sound system is very respectable. PM me if you want more info.

I never knew that you did the parties at Avalon on fridays. I have been there twice in the last 2 months....next time I'll use your list...

Yes, I have been doing it for almost 2 years now. My number is below on my sig. If you care to go any Friday drop a call.

Victor Soto