Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Murk Party at Amika 3/26 question

see there you go.....glad to be of help.....i'm still undecided if i should go to amika on sat 3/26...

Not bad for VIP. 6 peeps, two bottles $600. ($500 plus tip)

Thing about Opium is it is so weather dependent. SUCKS ASS when it's too hot and you never know when it's going to rain.

Not bad for VIP. 6 peeps, two bottles $600. ($500 plus tip)

Thing about Opium is it is so weather dependent. SUCKS ASS when it's too hot and you never know when it's going to rain.

thats a steal...does that include everything even admission coverage?...

it may be something that i may look into for myself....

thats a steal...does that include everything even admission coverage?...

it may be something that i may look into for myself....

As far as I know it includes everything. I would imagine a table at Opium would include cost to get in too. Although last time I was at Opium bottle prices were a little higher. (from what I remember)

As far as I know it includes everything. I would imagine a table at Opium would include cost to get in too. Although last time I was at Opium bottle prices were a little higher. (from what I remember)

i'm gonna have to call and get pricing for 2 people....lets see...

Probably $250 plus tip for two. (one bottle)

just called amika, i was told its probably gonna be a 4-6 people table minumum, and a 2 bottle minimum, they will have further details next week, but most likely no vip for 2 people with one bottle....that would sux

oh damn they close at 5 AM and the club looks pretty small..there's nothing lik NYC lol. F hip hop, that's thursday nite. :smoke:

I heard good things about the club which is why I want to go. Plus you can't go wrong with Oscar G and company.

I heard good things about the club which is why I want to go. Plus you can't go wrong with Oscar G and company.

Frosty I'm not talking to you cuz you have bunch of chicks at your table already lol.j/k...Who's playing at Opium? for Saturday nite it's gonna be one of those clubs for me, still undecided.

Frosty I'm not talking to you cuz you have bunch of chicks at your table already lol.j/k...Who's playing at Opium? for Saturday nite it's gonna be one of those clubs for me, still undecided.

armin van helden, mark farina, and stretch armstrong will be at opium...plus a few others...cant decide where to go...help me out...

armin van helden, mark farina, and stretch armstrong will be at opium...plus a few others...cant decide where to go...help me out...

me? haha..first time in sobe I have no idea which club is better. I am not a fan of armin van helden have his cd and i think it sucks. I do like Oscar G and Ralph Falcon so it would make sense to go see them

Ah, you won't have a drink with me cuz I have girls at my table? :jawdrop:

These girls are friends of mine from Cincy and only in Miami for one night. :)

me? haha..first time in sobe I have no idea which club is better. I am not a fan of armin van helden have his cd and i think it sucks. I do like Oscar G and Ralph Falcon so it would make sense to go see them

Yah, the only thing Armin Van Helden I ever liked was "Spin Spin Sugar..." :)