Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need gti 2005 please!

JP HAS BEEN PLAYING GTI 2005 SINCE HE STARTED HIS RESIDENCY AT SPIRIT..FOR THE LONGEST IT NEVER HAD A NAME AND KIND OF ADOPTED THE NAME "THE NEW PRODUCTION....WHETHER OR NOT THE TRACK HAD THE NAME GTI 2005 ALL ALONG I DONT KNOW BUT NYE WAS THE FIRST TIME JP MENTIONED THE NAME NOT THE FIRST TIME HE PLAYED IT.......AND I AM A CHILL GIRL :)

damn your on point! and yes i remember hearing it just did not know the name! thanks my new chill friend! :makeout:

damn your on point! and yes i remember hearing it just did not know the name! thanks my new chill friend! :makeout:

lol thank you...i dont play around when it comes to music...i know my stuff hehe......us JP fans gotta stick together on this damn board....all full of haterssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :mad:

lol thank you...i dont play around when it comes to music...i know my stuff hehe......us JP fans gotta stick together on this damn board....all full of haterssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :mad:

I luff when people say that jp only plays pots and pans and the people that listen to him are in all in a deep k-hole. That's so stereotypical. As iff they were all doing that SF shuffle dance and shit. I'm down with you gurls too.

:half:

I luff when people say that jp only plays pots and pans and the people that listen to him are in all in a deep k-hole. That's so stereotypical. As iff they were all doing that SF shuffle dance and shit. I'm down with you gurls too.

:half:

not only r comments like that gay but theyre just really gettin played out.......im tired of hearing the same idiotic i hate jp comments...if people are gonna waste so much of their time hating on him atleast think of something intelligient or humorous to say....if someone could come up with somethin creative id would be much appreciated

not only r comments like that gay but theyre just really gettin played out.......im tired of hearing the same idiotic i hate jp comments...if people are gonna waste so much of their time hating on him atleast think of something intelligient or humorous to say....if someone could come up with somethin creative id would be much appreciated

yup yup partner!

it sounds nothing like gti because it wasnt meant to sound like gti...this song is NOT a remix of gti....granted jp mustve been on something when he decided to name it gti 2005 but wut can ya do....wait so yesterday was the first time youve ever heard it? have u ever stepped foot near spirit on a saturday? lol

well thank god you cleared that up for me bc not being a big club guy anymore I...HAVE NOT....been to Spirit to hear it. So as soon as someone from this thread was nice enuff to send it my way...i was amazed how different it was from GTI and it had no likeness to it.

Is it a good track...I dig it. BUT...if he had played this back in the early days of SF instead of GTI, it wouldn't have recvd the headbangin crowd pleasin off the hook response that GTI 2005 would have had.

It should be named somethin else fo sho...

PROPS TO WHO SHARED THIS TRACK WIT ME ON SLSK!