Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att. Neiman Marcus Shoppers!

>TODAY (3.05.05) I'll be spinning on the 1st level @ NEIMAN MARCUS in Garden State Mall from 2-6pm. SO while you shop for you Prada and D & G gear for the Winter Music Conference...Come listen to some TRIBAL BEATS!!! A little something different...Music while you shop!!!

Mendez

PS

SEE YOU @ CORAL ROOM!!!! GET THERE EARLY or you are not getting in!!

How do you get a gig like that? I'm interested.

>I DJ fasion/runway shows for lines that nieman,Henry bendel and Berdoff Goodman carries. I also do a lot of private parties for make-up companies and designers. You would be surprised how the fashion industry loves house music and live djs. They had an event and asked if i can spin. Some people think its a little corney but you would be suprised what people you get to meet. Celeberties and heads of companies that would be willing to sponcer you. It's all about marketing yourself. For me it's not about just being a DJ @ Nightclubs, there's other avenues to explore and if i can keep doing fashion industry parties combined with KTU/Sirius mix-shows and clubs...it's an awesome way to PROMOTE YOURSELF because nobody else is going to do it for you :)

Mendez

>I DJ fasion/runway shows for lines that nieman,Henry bendel and Berdoff Goodman carries. I also do a lot of private parties for make-up companies and designers. You would be surprised how the fashion industry loves house music and live djs. They had an event and asked if i can spin. Some people think its a little corney but you would be suprised what people you get to meet. Celeberties and heads of companies that would be willing to sponcer you. It's all about marketing yourself. For me it's not about just being a DJ @ Nightclubs, there's other avenues to explore and if i can keep doing fashion industry parties combined with KTU/Sirius mix-shows and clubs...it's an awesome way to PROMOTE YOURSELF because nobody else is going to do it for you :)

Mendez

well said battle dj.......:)

Realm

Mendez

DIESEL in NYC always has dj's playing...Chris Trope and Wilson Santos have played there! Good Job..Andrew!

Mendez

sounds pretty cool.

Mendez

Mendez that is cool we had a party for my clothing line like that in the Macy's of herald square.... www.raakmo.com It def gets peoples attention....... Let me know next time you'll be in hoboken I'll check you out... P.S. I saw Perry at the nets game