Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shawn Ink : March

aftadark

*CANCELLED* :(

We are very sad to inform you all that due to the current storm THERAPY will not be open tonight for this event... Shawn will be back very soon, at another AftaDark event t.b.a :D ... Keep your ears to the underground ;)

Again we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in anyone's plans. Please drive safe out there.

*CANCELLED* :(

We are very sad to inform you all that due to the current storm THERAPY will not be open tonight for this event... Shawn will be back very soon, at another AftaDark event t.b.a :D ... Keep your ears to the underground ;)

Again we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in anyone's plans. Please drive safe out there.

yea... we're all bummed!

more than anyone, (i) was looking forward to this night...

we knew Shawn had an incredible night of music planned for us all, but especially because it was our bday celebration i'm sure he was ready to rock that room all the more... and i'm very :( about not getting the chance to play by his side...

but, after being at the club all that afternoon (3 hours making it over and adjusting the sound system) watching the snow, sleet, and freezing rain fall outside ... we spent another "hour" getting back home in the nasty storm falling on RI, that ride normally takes us 25 minutes, the weather is very unpredictable here in New England, what can be 3 inches of Rain in Beantown will be 6 inches of Slush & Snow in RI ... the Club Management as well as ourselves, after much debate ... felt that it was better for everyone's safety in those driving conditions, to just not to open the doors this one time.

even though we received a huge volume of calls from the many many good friends and patrons with the willingness to brave the conditions just to party with us, we apologize to them and Shawn for the unfortunate ending circumstances, we all think your safety is much more important, and we'll make it up to everyone in the next few months to come ;) there are some SERIOUS do NOT miss parties coming your way... so keep an ear and an eye out for us ;):D

ps. on a personal note:

i hope to make up my bday set/party this month at some venue or another, along with a cd i’m putting out with sum fresh House beats from 2005, and sum stuff i'm sure many of you will be enjoying down at the WMC this year.

pss. Shawn will be back at an even BIGGER event in just a few short weeks ;) we'll keep you all posted!

as always... thank you!!! to "all" who helped us with this one...

and to all those who looked forward to attending... we again apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused you, but..... just get ready for our next!

cause the REAL pahty starts AftaDark!