Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: MISS KITTIE

how are you getting into the city on fri??? are you taking the path over? i usually go to monique's and stay the weekend but this fri she prob. isn't going to twilo and i have a baby shower to go to on sat. anyway so i need to go home friday night...just wondering, trying to figure out how to do it!! i have no prob. driving in but want to knock back a few at cream and don't like the idea of the path in the wee hours of the am after this creepy man was following me last time i did that!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Well honey as of now Im unsure. Its either one of two ways. If my friend Stephanie comes to Cream, then we are driving in. Im most likely going to Twilo afterwards and then Ill hop on the Path home and take a taxi back to my house. If you want to come with us then thats not a problem at all and you can drive up to my house...or if you dont have a car, we can figure something out whether or not I come pick ya up.

If she doesnt happen to come, then Im going in via the path. And then coming back as well. I go in from the Harrison path station.

Let me know if you want to come with us..or me. I have no problem traveling around with ya! Ill pm you my numbers too so if you wanna give me a call tonight we can talk about it more! cwm38.gifcwm17.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

No, I was just curious cause I live in weehawken and you said something about taking the path in. I've been thinking about going and have more than enough room for you all to stay if you'd like but I'm still not sure yet. Won't know til tomorrow probably...