Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OAKENFOLD AT HAMMERSTEIN

yo how awesome was Oakey? shit i had the best nite of my life. i dont think they re gona have him on mp3 n stuff, but darren emerson was on fire. wow, yo were u on the main floor or in the mezzanines? we were in the pigeon coops up top in mezzanines, but it was great, the atmosphere was xcellent!! arity adios , music is the answer - mike cska22@hotmail.com

I got pics!!! ok ok, i haven't developed them yet, but i took a whole roll just at oakey... it was Absolutely awesome and besides the music, i met some very kewl kats.. i'll have the pics up in a few days!!

peace! --daniela

------------------

"Ooh baby, I feel like the music sounds better with you..." luna.gif

Hey Daniela, u r so smart that u took your camera with ya, i didn't take mine cause i thought they won't let me bring the camera inside, but actually they didn't even check me. Pls hun, develop them soon, cause i'm dying to see those pix, and is there chance that u can e-mail them to me, pls ????? cwm29.gif

SASHA cwm16.gif

Originally posted by bimerus:

Hey Daniela, u r so smart that u took your camera with ya, i didn't take mine cause i thought they won't let me bring the camera inside, but actually they didn't even check me. Pls hun, develop them soon, cause i'm dying to see those pix, and is there chance that u can e-mail them to me, pls ????? cwm16.gif

Sasha?!!!! theee sasha i met at the end of the nite? (u were hanging out with murdock right??) smile.gifsmile.gif hell ya u'll get pics smile.gif what's ur email btw? peace! --daniela

------------------

"Ooh baby, I feel like the music sounds better with you..." luna.gif

Originally posted by mareluna:

I got pics!!! ok ok, i haven't developed them yet, but i took a whole roll just at oakey... it was Absolutely awesome and besides the music, i met some very kewl kats.. i'll have the pics up in a few days!!

peace! --daniela

Hey daniela! I knew that somehow I would make contact with one of those people with cameras @ Hammerstein. I was wishing we had our camera there (right sasha?)... But anywayz.. let us now when u have those developed!! I'd love to see some pics of the show! biggrin.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

Originally posted by mareluna:

peace! --daniela

Daniela! hey! Matty's friend here. i want to see pics too! smile.gif

Originally posted by sup3rman_4334:

Does anyone know where i could get the oakenfold at hammerstein on MP3 or something. also did anyone take pictures and could post them, i would love to get photos of a show i'm never going to forget.

I will have pics posted later this week, their being developed right now.......I hope to god they came out good because if they did, they are some phat ass pics....I'll post 'em soon.....

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Daniella baby, thanx a lot, i really appreciate this. Actually i'm not that Sasha who u met at hammerstein, but anywayz its nice to meet ya cwm7.gif Hope to see u some time later

Btf my e-mail---Bimerus@yahoo.com

I'm waiting for it!!!!!!! with some patience cwm30.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gif

Thanx

SASHA( the other one ) cwm16.gif

woo! what a hell of a show. i was kinda stupid and took one more pill than i really should have, so i had to stop dancing for a while, but the vibe was great, music was clean and everyone looked like they were having a really great time. ...except for the shady looking 35 year old dude in the leather coat just standing there next to me =)

did anyone else think the sound system had too much treble near the beginning of the night while emerson was on? i was standing in the back, near the entrance, and my eardrums were distorting like hell!

laterz.

there probably won't be any mp3s to be found. if i have time though, i may rip a set with all the songs - in the meantime, here's a partial track listing from his set (please make any corrections to the list, i'm not 100%):

Lost it.com - Animal

Dusted - Always remember to Honour and respect your mother

U2 - Beautiful Day (Perfecto mix)

Azido Da Bass - Doom's Night (Timo Maas mix)

PMT - Gyromancer

Timo Maas - Ubik (Dance mix)

Velvet Girl - Velvet

Utah Saints - Lost Vagueness

Tilt vs. PVD - Rendezvous

Solar Stone - Seven Cities

Planet Perfecto - Star wars theme (remix)

CJ Bolland - The Prophet

cheers

I had really good teme there! Especially when he dropped Solar Stone I was in heaven. I almost wanted to cry from happiness smile.gif

I love to see pictures! I wanted to bring my camera too but was affraid they will throw it away frown.gif

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif