Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hillary duff - george lopez....

FlipsSOE

i know someone was talking couple of weeks back as to how funny he is. well i never really watch his show. but i got home and flipped to his show by accident and noticed hillary duff was on. she was playing george's daughter's friend. her character was basically a neo- hippie opposed to the bashing of women, minorities etc. so anyway hillary duff says something like "men are responsible for any injustices women have had to suffer" to which george lopez responded "man. your so uptight. i bet you have a forest down there"

now- let's forget for aminute that duff is only 17. but r they allowed to say that on a tv show at 8pm?? :whip:

i know someone was talking couple of weeks back as to how funny he is. well i never really watch his show. but i got home and flipped to his show by accident and noticed hillary duff was on. she was playing george's daughter's friend. her character was basically a neo- hippie opposed to the bashing of women, minorities etc. so anyway hillary duff says something like "men are responsible for any injustices women have had to suffer" to which george lopez responded "man. your so uptight. i bet you have a forest down there"

now- let's forget for aminute that duff is only 17. but r they allowed to say that on a tv show at 8pm?? :whip:

You wouldnt think, anyway thats pretty funny but Im sure there'll be someone out there (FCC) that will stir the pot on this one pretty soon!