Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When you were little...?

Remember being a little kid and you'd always say I want to be this or that when I grow up. How many of us actually stuck to our childhood dreams or did we take the road less traveled by? I, myself want to be a pro football player.........NA,AH.....didn't happen. Instead, I heard the music calling my name.

I think what I wanted to be when I grew up changed on a daily basis when I was little: ballerina, president, farmer, figure skater, firewoman, doctor, gymnast, lawyer, lifeguard, toymaker, teacher, etc. Nowadays... well, I'm still a student, so my future path could still veer off in any direction... cwm1.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

when i was young i decided i was going to found a webcasting company and broadcast from nigthclubs in manhattan , then after 2 years of hard work be absorbed by another company and work for them instead of myself .. and so far i'm sticking to it exatly as planned ... not that wheni was young me or anyone else (besides al gore maybe ) even knew what the internet was =) ... no regrets .. see mom i told u i didnt need college !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif