Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who is going to Cream on Friday?????

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I'LL BE THERE !!!

I'LL BE THE LOUD ONE !!!

Hey and it does matter if you come even though you don't "know anyone"..

That's what we are all about .. we all share common interests and meeting each other face to face is the easy part....Technincally, we really all do know each other, through this board...We all post our thoughts, feelings, likes, dislikes and every day mishaps on this board......Most of us probably share more on this board than we do with people we intereact with on a day to day basis. So yes it does matter...okay sweetie !! Please try to come.. Even if it is only to one place.. i'll def be at Cream.. but NOT Twilo !! If not then try to make the dinner meet-up look at Mikey's (Apotheois) post!!

thanks for being the shit vampie...

i'm going to dinner downtown so i prob won't make it up to cream and then back down...

back stairs at Twilo? what time?

logan.

vampie a big fat mwas on both cheeks for you!! you really are the shit. yea if i wore all black, i'd look like alvira, or a vampire too. fair skin and dark hair, go figure. very very cool. thanks for replying i'll see you there of course, and if you're going to twilo, let me know.

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

Originally posted by myrlin:

Hmmm....theres a nice 2 page post with all this information ya know.

Ill be the one with Kitty and Vampie on my lap the whole night.... wink.gif My couch space is at a premium right now cwm11.gif

Hey Claudio-

Bro Im helping you outwith this thing so yo better share bro. Kat, Marcella can one of you come sit on my lap too???????

Everyone else we will be arriving at about 11 , so come find us...I have already gotten a table either right off the house dance floor or in the "ICE" room.

Dont want to harp on it but you know what to say at the door.

tomorrow night is gonna be INSANE!!!!!!!!!

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Awe, you just crushed a little boy's heart! If anyone see me crying on my birthday it's all Lola's fault! wink.gif

However I'll take all the kisses and hugs I can get. Send her my love and I'll see you Friday! smile.gif

hmmmmmm...and how this is my fault???????...huh???....I'm not the one who has to work on Saturday....she does......so.... smile.gif ....but I will send her your love and all other mushy shit to her smile.gif .......byEEE

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"