Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Listening to my fav album...

I was just listening to my favorite house album on my way to work today, Daft Punk's "Homework"...what a piece of genius this record is. So many styles, so ground-breaking, its damn near perfect. Why do I have a feeling that their new effort is going to be VERY dissapointing??? Any Daft Punk fans out there? Speak up! LOL

Now that we're on the topic, I gotta say my other all time fav albums are Maxwell's "Urban Hang Suite" (one day I wish to be as cooool as Maxwell lol) and Nas' "Illmatic". Oh yeah, A Tribe Called Quest's "Low End Theory" is the shiznit too. What are your fav albums? Keep me awake at work today people cool.gif

Ali

------------------

"The enchantment is over...but the spell remains"

Even though I'm a 100% house-head and don't really like hip-hop too much, Low End Theory is by far my favorite album ever...

"I got more game than Parker Brothers..."

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

I was just listening to my favorite house album on my way to work today, Daft Punk's "Homework"...what a piece of genius this record is. So many styles, so ground-breaking, its damn near perfect. Why do I have a feeling that their new effort is going to be VERY dissapointing??? Any Daft Punk fans out there? Speak up! LOL

Now that we're on the topic, I gotta say my other all time fav albums are Maxwell's "Urban Hang Suite" (one day I wish to be as cooool as Maxwell lol) and Nas' "Illmatic". Oh yeah, A Tribe Called Quest's "Low End Theory" is the shiznit too. What are your fav albums? Keep me awake at work today people cool.gif

Ali

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Thurs Nov. 30nd - Plush, LI

Fri Dec. 1st - Cream, NYC

Sat Dec. 2nd - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Oh hells yeah...Low End Theory was definetely a ground-breaking album, all of their LP's were, especially the first one. I dont think too many people understood the vibe of their first one, but Low End Theory was definetely the LP of the year.

*We got the Jazz...We got the Jazz*

Steph, Vinyl is doubtful for me this weekend. I might just stay in and listen to Maxwell all night LOL jk...Im going out with a bunch of old friends, hopefully we'll end up at Vinyl afterwards but I doubt it. Yes, I am a wuss.

Ali

------------------

"The enchantment is over...but the spell remains"

ali did you talk to mac yet about WMC?

get a move on it!!!

- MEENO

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Liquids Thurs, Dec 7th 10pm - 1am

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html" TARGET=_blank>www.naked-edge.com/schwinge</A>

My new web site...Version 1

Hey man aft Punk is a great album, my favorite song is "teachers", im waiting for the new album, there is many mix with many other french DJ, and they're amazing, like "shut-it", with cassius and dimitri from paris, you can find it on napster.

cwm9.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

pauls boutiqe by the b boys by far is my fav album of all time. there isn't one bad song on the whole album. tribes first album i think was there best. and janes addiction nothign shocking is another one that blew my mind. i really do have a wide variety of taste in music.

------------------

IM TALENTED YES IM GIFTED NEVER BOOSTED NEVER SHOPLIFTED

AOL J303J

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Steph, Vinyl is doubtful for me this weekend. I might just stay in and listen to Maxwell all night LOL jk...Im going out with a bunch of old friends, hopefully we'll end up at Vinyl afterwards but I doubt it. Yes, I am a wuss.

Ali

If your "friends" don't want to go to Vinyl then they aren't your friends... I say you ditch those bastards and stop being a Mary.

~Stephanie