Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone notice my ability to kill a thread ???

i dunno seems liek most of the time i post a reply the thread ends up dieing with my post being last .. sorry to anyoens threads that i have killed , i dindt mean it i guess people just dont liek to post after me or wanna be seen on teh same post as me or something ..

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Can you do me one favor?

Type normally? So people would actually understand your words when you write them?

I know I do it to, but almost every word you type for example, the - you always seem to type it teh. WTF?

Please don't get offended, but for someone that already is typing so many times I'm sure you can type a simple word like THE correctly!

Hugzzzzz

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

i dunno seems liek most of the time i post a reply the thread ends up dieing with my post being last .. sorry to anyoens threads that i have killed , i dindt mean it i guess people just dont liek to post after me or wanna be seen on teh same post as me or something ..

SIF = Spelling Is Fundamental

------------------

Todays Special = Sum Ting Wong's

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Can you do me one favor?

Type normally? So people would actually understand your words when you write them?

I know I do it to, but almost every word you type for example, the - you always seem to type it teh. WTF?

Please don't get offended, but for someone that already is typing so many times I'm sure you can type a simple word like THE correctly!

Hugzzzzz

I think he's just typing very fast and the order gets screwed. Used to happen to me all the time.

------------------

Don't forget to fly...

Originally posted by dzadza:

I think he's just typing very fast and the order gets screwed. Used to happen to me all the time.

thank you dz ,,, i just type fast and since it isnt ever anyhign really important i dont go back and check it .. a lot of them i do fix b4 i post but .. if u see " teh" just know it means the

other examples are knwo = know

liek = like

and i switch my Ts & Hs all the time like rigth or ligth instead of right or light ...

theres a group of young ladies i gave direction to my hamptons hous eand spelt those too wrong all over teh place the never let me forget it ...

so in conclusion to you rachel i say jrgfulkyg3fluihfh4ulfgo4q3fhoi31u4yfby341fty34b1fiyutvbiluweyn !

=) its ok u can still come ot my slumber party

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by dzadza:

This guy has been typing like that since day one!

And with 830+ posts LATER, I think someone knows how to type... like hello. Again no offense!

I type 80 WPM and do you see me screwing up like that?

And D... you see now you type better and you have half as posts as him, not that it matters how many time a person posts.

Whatever!

Originally posted by rachel1997:

I type 80 WPM and do you see me screwing up like that?

It's a different story with you Rachel... You're a pro wink.gif

I was working with computers since I was 12, and still make exactly the same mistake - miss the order of letters. I think it happens when you try to type faster than you can. I just usually correct them though.

------------------

Don't forget to fly...

[This message has been edited by dzadza (edited 11-30-2000).]

Originally posted by keshiki:

I don't know but something about your posts are annoying..no offense.

yeah ??? your mom likes my post in her rear .. whoops did i say that out loud ... ?

anyways rachel i type fast and carelessly ... i didnt not take any typing clases or word processing ... i think ur getting too excited about my typing .. if u cant figure out what i am trying to say than its your reading that migth need the help ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif