Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lucie, Rachel and Lola

Hey girlies smile.gif

How are ya? How was your weekend??? Didn't see you all for a few days, missed you guys frown.gif SF was awesome Sat night. Lucie'd probably hate it though, it was very hard. Almost no vocals but insane crazy beats all night. It wasn't packed so it was nice, a little chilly though. Lola, I left a message for you Sat night on your cell phone. Hope you had a good time at Exit smile.gif Rachel, how was LI? Lucie, you feeling any better? *hugz & kissez*

Zoya.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, is that what it's called? Pots & pans? In that case, I fucking LOVE it. It was INSANE!!!!!!! I don't know if I'll be going next weekend (event???) but I'm pretty sure I'm going on the 17th.. But knowing me I'll be there anyway LOL.. I'll call you tonight ok? Yeah I went with Eric, Mario and Arthur (Unbound) went too smile.gif Arthur was going NUTS to the music LOL. Glad someone enjoyed it as much as I did!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....kak dela? smile.gif

I got your VM...but I don't have my cell and you know...cell phone is my phonebook....didn't have you # this whole weekend frown.gif ....sorry

well...my weekend was great...Wednesday Exit (but you already know that) had a great time......Thursday went to a lounge in Brooklyn...Virgo64...and had a nice slow night smile.gif w/ Spheric, Nicki, Mo and my friend Lizy....thank you guyz for a great time.......Friday went to my friends house and then to eat (russian res....hehe)...and then home....EARLY...lol

Saturday.........went shopping smile.gif .....then we went to World and then Exit.....me and my friends had SUCH A GOOD TIME!!!.....we were in the Secret room all night long (3:30-7:15)....musik was great...crowed wasn't so great..lol....but we didn't care.....danced our asses OFF......DJMundy was def ON this past Sat/Sun.......hard beats ONLY.....comming home we saw 3 cars flipped on the highway...so that brought us down and some tears to our eyes.......Sunday....hehehe.....Sunday was good..................so....how are you babe?..............Lola

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hmm, is that what it's called? Pots & pans? In that case, I fucking LOVE it. It was INSANE!!!!!!! I don't know if I'll be going next weekend (event???) but I'm pretty sure I'm going on the 17th.. But knowing me I'll be there anyway LOL.. I'll call you tonight ok? Yeah I went with Eric, Mario and Arthur (Unbound) went too smile.gif Arthur was going NUTS to the music LOL. Glad someone enjoyed it as much as I did!

Hmm so you like pots and pans lol. I don't think it's called that but that's how it sounds to me! lol biggrin.gif

Good to know you had fun!

Look at the SF page and for some reason it's an event night....

Hi my girzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

I am in work and pretty busy today...

My holiday was pretty much boring because I spent most of time in bed because of my stupid healh conditions. I didn't sleep for 2 days and I am so tired... I just can't sleep because I feel so bad and my heart is going crazy frown.gif I think about to go to ER every night but I always end up calling Michal to work...Renu (cosmicgirl) called me yesterday and recommended me her doctor. She is a primary doctor + cardiologist so it works well for me. I called there today morning and I have an appointment for Wednesday... I don't care about money anymore, I just want to know WTF is going on with me.

Oh girls be happy you feel all right...

Zoya! I thought you will call me after SF but you didn't frown.gif Call me tonight I wanna talk to you!!

Rachel I hope you feel OK and I have to admit I agree with you when you talked about pot and pans music smile.gif I know I probably wouldn't like it much... Anyway.. I wanna go to Factory next week but you said there is another event????

OK girls I hope I'll hear from you soon!!!

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

LMAO! Biatch is back smile.gif I had a meeting which ran for sooooo long.. I was ready to get up and walk out LOL, but can't..

Lucie - glad to hear you'll get some medical attention soon.. I'll call you tonight smile.gif Sorry I was passed out all day yesterday..

Lola - sounds like you had a good weekend smile.gif Next time you're in Bklyn, gimme a call and we'll go get some of that yummy food smile.gif

Rachel - when are we smoking?

*hugzzzz*

FACTORY SUCKS

JP IS AWFUL

hehehe j/k

had to do it to you gals, havent' busted balls in a while.

seriously thought i plan on making a return to factory in the not too distant future. thanksgivign eve fell through, i wasn't really feelin the prospective crowd anyway. but i hear that jp's been doing things lot differntly lately which is a pleasnat surprise. not killing the speakers w/ as many 45 minute rmx's anymore?? (and before i get any mean comments back zoya, i'm being serious hun smile.gif)

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

Oh Rob Rob.. You need a good spanking LOL.. JP did change a lil.. At least in the last couple of weeks. It's much harder now.. Don't know if it'll stay this way or not. I don't mind, I loved Sat night. But a few vocals wouldn't hurt (the ones that he played this week SUCKED). Oh well smile.gif No bashing, Rob!!!!!

Oh boy!! my comp wasn't working for hours frown.gif

I have so much work today!!! I can't wait to get home and relax a bit. And I need to go to the store now and buy myslef something yummy, Iam in the mood for chocolate or something sweet smile.gif

Zoya I will wait for your call tonight smile.gif

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by amalkav:

Oh boy!! my comp wasn't working for hours frown.gif

I have so much work today!!! I can't wait to get home and relax a bit. And I need to go to the store now and buy myslef something yummy, Iam in the mood for chocolate or something sweet smile.gif

Zoya I will wait for your call tonight smile.gif

Hmmm Lucie wants chocolate... save me a bite... lol

Zoya.. I'm waiting for my answer.... cuz if not I have to go w/ my lil sister somewhere over the rainbow.. lol

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

FACTORY SUCKS

JP IS AWFUL

hehehe j/k

seriously thought i plan on making a return to factory in the not too distant future. thanksgivign eve fell through, i wasn't really feelin the prospective crowd anyway. but i hear that jp's been doing things lot differntly lately which is a pleasnat surprise. not killing the speakers w/ as many 45 minute rmx's anymore?? (and before i get any mean comments back zoya, i'm being serious hun smile.gif)

-Rob

Rob....just let me know when are you going and I'll tell all the juice heads about that GHB you hiding in your pocket...and all those bad things you've said about JP and SF.....hehe.....watch them catch your ass smile.gif ......how are you?....how was your weekend?

------------------

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

FACTORY SUCKS

JP IS AWFUL

hehehe j/k

-Rob

Rob....just let me know when are you going and I'll tell all the juice heads about that GHB you hiding in your pocket...and all those bad things you've said about JP and SF.....hehe.....watch them catch your ass smile.gif ......how are you?....how was your weekend?

------------------

just thought I'd say hi to all 4 a you ladies at once.... hello all (Zoya, Lola, Lucie, Rachel)

cwm41.gifcwm41.gifcwm41.gifcwm41.gif

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by bastardino:

Hey Mysteriousss, can you tell us one more time that JP was harder this weekend. Im' just amazed with your deep knowledge of music. Saying it 26 times today on this board i think another time wouldn't hurt.

Haha, I told you to STFU about a thousand times! You still don't listen! What's the use?

Originally posted by risa06:

whats up hun?? yea i'm d, running around hiding from juicheads. i'll have to get on the drag queens good sides wink.gif exit was good on wednesday?? had some complaints by people who bought tix from me, but had some praise too, mostly a mixed reaction i guess.

coming to dinner thursday?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif