Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lounges

So Im trying to decide what would be the best lounge to go out to with my boyfriend..nothing too crazy ya know...any suggestions?

Here are a few listing of parties I do in the city if you interested.

Tuesday's @ SELECT

Thursday's @ RUBY FALLS

Friday's @ 58 (across from TAO) or VISCAYA

Saturday's GLO, FLOW, 58, & STRATA

All venues play a diverse of hip hop, rap, reggae, & house. Feel free to contact me @ 973-941-3515 for list or bottle service.

Victor Soto

headin up from Philly this weekend going to either Crowbar or SPirit on Friday night..However we are lookin for a place to go party before hand any suggestions victor?

How about saturday night?

we used to like to go chill at Liquids on east 10th a few years back. loved that place. anything like that around?

hell since i'm at it...any suggestions on what to do saturday day? we ususally head down to good ole canal street for food / bartering. But we want to do something new and different...any places / things to check out?

any help would be appreciated!

Thansk Brad & Sheila

headin up from Philly this weekend going to either Crowbar or SPirit on Friday night..However we are lookin for a place to go party before hand any suggestions victor?

How about saturday night?

we used to like to go chill at Liquids on east 10th a few years back. loved that place. anything like that around?

hell since i'm at it...any suggestions on what to do saturday day? we ususally head down to good ole canal street for food / bartering. But we want to do something new and different...any places / things to check out?

any help would be appreciated!

Thansk Brad & Sheila

Sean Cusick and DJ Three at Cellar Bar friday night...

great place to start out, free and the spot is gorgeous...

if u need more info let me know

I will be mixing a smooth blend of funk/soul, hip-hop, r&b, and reggae every thursday @

MICA BAR

587 3rd ave (btwn 38th & 39th)

no cover

8pm

$3 mixed drinks!!

the place is very nice, plush and comfortable. There is an upstairs lounge and downstairs lounge/bar. The music will be GOOD & relaxing yet energizing and refreshing at the same time.

www.micabar.com

e-mail me for more info cappel_one@hotmail.com

Cp has many lists for either Friday or saturday..which places do you recommend going to..we are not into hip hop, but the fiance likes typical NY club music with vocals - I know I know very KTU'ish..any suggestions as far as that goes...

thanx

Cp has many lists for either Friday or saturday..which places do you recommend going to..we are not into hip hop, but the fiance likes typical NY club music with vocals - I know I know very KTU'ish..any suggestions as far as that goes...

thanx

Go to Jersey or L.I. for KTU shit.