Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD** bdays galore Cream, lots of fun and giggles

myrlin

Originally posted by blueangel:

Okay so I went home and asked my cousin how old she was again and SILLY me!!! She just turned 21 about two weeks ago!!!

Yes, I will be seeing all you sexy people there!!

So, who's list can I use in order to get me and baby chickies in for free??

BlueAngel

Casey I am soooooooooooo HAPPY !!!! cwm32.gifcwm32.gif

And to think I was trying to figure out a way of smuggling your cousin in.. We are going to have so much fun!!!!

------------------

AIM vampie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Casey I am soooooooooooo HAPPY !!!! cwm32.gifcwm32.gif

And to think I was trying to figure out a way of smuggling your cousin in.. We are going to have so much fun!!!!

HELL YEAH!!! We're gonna boogie night that lounge, Marcella!! You don't know how HAPPY I was when my cousin told me she's 21!! Woo Hoo!!!

Casey

------------------

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” angel.gif

Originally posted by russ reign:

So who is driving to Twilo after Cream smile.gif

I'm expecting to be too hammered to be able to drive, let alone walk cwm3.gif ...BTW - russ, you not hitting up Vinyl?

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

Guest crystalmethodny

I should be stopping by for awhile to support Russ, hopefully with Mariah and Lighting Girl... but we're off to Cox sooner or later.

Russ - I don't think I can convince the ladies in waiting for you until you're done with your set, sorry bro :/

Umm... we'll meet you there though wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by russ reign:

I hear Crystal Method is gonna break out some break dancing - maybe even a headspin...

I hear the DJ might trainwreck, that is, if I kick him in the ass while he's spinning!

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Hey LOLA !!!

I haven't seen you since Cheng's can't wait to see you !!!

I know right ....we'll have fun smile.gif and many drinks......God knows I need a drink smile.gif or two...hehehe ..........are you going anywhere else after that???.....Lola

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by risa06:

I know right ....we'll have fun smile.gif and many drinks......God knows I need a drink smile.gif or two...hehehe ..........are you going anywhere else after that???.....Lola

Two?? shit, keep them coming...!!!! LOL!!!

I 'm probably not.. don't think I am up for Twilo especially since Cox will be there....Love Cox but too much comotion..are you???

------------------

AIM vampie

Two?? shit, keep them coming...!!!! LOL!!!

I 'm probably not.. don't think I am up for Twilo especially since Cox will be there....Love Cox but too much comotion..are you???

no Twilo for me.........but may be Roxy....or China....or Chaos????????...we'll see smile.gif .......wanna come???

------------------

Originally posted by risa06:

no Twilo for me.........but may be Roxy....or China....or Chaos????????...we'll see smile.gif .......wanna come???

I was actually gonna go to Roxy or China too!! Well, because my younger sister might make me, if you wanna go together. Marcella, you should come!

BlueAngel

------------------

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” angel.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

I was actually gonna go to Roxy or China too!! Well, because my younger sister might make me, if you wanna go together. Marcella, you should come!

BlueAngel

sounds great Blue smile.gif ...can't wait.........PARTY...PARTY...PARTY!!!!!...YEY!!!!! cwm32.gif

~Lola~

------------------

So is Everyone excited to come meet me?

I hope so....

I will be the PIMP sitting at the table in the corner..LOL

I hope to meet some of you I have never met befor...Please come say hello.............

John

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

Casey, Lola, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that sounds so dangerously good !!!

I just might take you up on that !!!

John, I am looking forward to meet you too sweetie.. I'll make sure to come on over !!!

You'll know it's me...I'm the loud one !!

yep....thats her smile.gif ........hehehehehe j/k

I'll PM you later on today...ok babe....

~Lola~

------------------

Casey, Lola, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that sounds so dangerously good !!!

I just might take you up on that !!!

John, I am looking forward to meet you too sweetie.. I'll make sure to come on over !!!

You'll know it's me...I'm the loud one !!

Yes she's loud in such a adorable way!! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Hey just wanted tolet ya'll know that Im really excited for Tomorrow night. I also cant wait to met some of the people I have never met like Lola and John. Definitely keep an eye out for me, but Im sure we will be introduced since we all have pretty much the same friends.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

this is a late post.....but i WILL be there. expect me at like 12-1230 cwm12.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Just ask around or lookfor the big group of people ata table either off the house danceflor or inthe ICE VIP room. just ask if they are Clubnyc.

Say Aztec list for reduced

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Archived