Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nocturnal Sneak Peek Info

aj2234

Attention CP'ers,

We regret to inform everyone that the Nocturnal sneak peek event will not take place. We just didn't have enough time to complete everything up to the standards we are striving to acheive at Nocturnal. However, the conference and grand opening dates will take place as planned. We just need the extra two days to complete the club as we had originally set out to do!

Sorry for any inconvenience,

The Nocturnal Staff

p.s.

see everyone begining 3/21 for conference!

Attention CP'ers,

We regret to inform everyone that the Nocturnal sneak peek event will not take place. We just didn't have enough time to complete everything up to the standards we are striving to acheive at Nocturnal. However, the conference and grand opening dates will take place as planned. We just need the extra two days to complete the club as we had originally set out to do!

Sorry for any inconvenience,

The Nocturnal Staff

p.s.

see everyone begining 3/21 for conference!

to tell you the truth it doesn't matter to me.....'ill get my own "sneak peak".......but i'll be there a lot for conference so just make sure everything is good and ready!!! :biggrin:

wow i herd the same thing about a yr ago!.....lol......i saw the club already looks hot!cant wait to see it with people in it, with all the construction shit taken out, finished walls, finished stairs, those alien looking things in the patio filled with speakers, etc etc etc.......i believe you it will be ready for conference....