Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gruvhouse Thursdays Coming Soon @ Hummers W/ Dj David Quest & Toro

Thats what I like to hear Z...Miss class for your boyz. Lemme know if your coming up. The month of April is gonna be a good month. We got a sikkk sex party coming up and the Official Gruvhouse Release Party. Gonna be a crazy month. Gonna be interesting...DJ's for the month include Mark Amatucci, Billy Mantani, Jay Fama, Joey Van Dam...Gonne be off the meter. Its about time Jersey has a house night back!!!

Dave & Toro under the same roof, going to get interesting...

Remember the days of Bunkas??? Hmm...Its about that time to bring back the music everyone love most!!

This will be a very hot and sexy night, I hope everyone can come out and support this new and exciting party. :bowdown: David Quest has come from no where to make a name for himself, this is a party that I'm glad to be apart of and it is what I would call a party for the people. You have great music with David Quest and :bowdown: Toro so we are def in for a treat. 2 More days!!!!

well i cant make it up for this event cause of my new class startin at 7am on friday. fuckin sucks. but i know this party will be sick. will definitly be up next week to support and rip shit sick. larry, dave, freddie and billy do a shot for me. haha.

Z

ps. black larry where the fuck were ya at deko the other week