Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Truck Tires...

dgmodel

Go to www.tirerack.com and read the reviews & tests. The Bridgestone tire you are considering is nothing more than average. This is also the largest tire dealer in the USA.

The BEST tire I have ever had on a Truck is a Yokohama Geolander AT PLus II. My friend currently has them on a 2004 Envoy and loves them. Unfortunately they are not available in a size to fit my current truck. I have BFG All Terrain TA's and they suck compared to the Yokohama's on my old truck.

I never had a highway or street tread tire on any of my trucks for more than one week. I have some sort of Bridgestones in my garage mounted on the stock wheels with about 100 miles on them. I could not wait to get them off when the truck was two days old.

ill look around the site but im not looking for anything out of the ordinary or above and beyond average... just a decent general tire for everyday use and winter time snow upstate... i do not want something with massive grooves/treads or some monster truck type shit, very stock very oem looking. thats the theme of my truck.

BFGoodrich Long Trail or something like that. Had them on my Cherokee and Blazer back in the day, they rocked. Had goodyear before but once I put the BF's on, it definitely stopped better, better traction in rain/snow and had a smooth ride. Definitely reccommend them. Tires can make a huge difference so spend the extra $$

ill look around the site but im not looking for anything out of the ordinary or above and beyond average... just a decent general tire for everyday use and winter time snow upstate... i do not want something with massive grooves/treads or some monster truck type shit, very stock very oem looking. thats the theme of my truck.

I would never put tires that have a "solid 5" rating on anything I drive.

It is SOLID 5. On a rating scale of 10 being the best and 1 the worst. As I said before ratings are at www.tirerack.com. Happy hunting...

i see that now...thanks for the heads up.... i really appreciate it...

these seem to have an overall rating of 8+

Yokohama Geolandar H/T G038

Michelin LTX M/S

Kumho's ECSTA

• 2 weeks later...