Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cant wait for CHUS n CEBALLOS at CANAL ROOM on march 31st

Gonna be a while b4 they make it back to NYC so will be nice to hear them for a few hrs. Last time at canal they were awesome. DJ louie corrales is opening for them, ive never heard this guy b4 but have only heard a few things and read other things bout him. Hopefully he sets a good mood for the night. See you guys there.

http://datos.stereo-productions.com/inicio.htm

going to be a good one!

Its going to be $5 til 11pm and $10 after....cant find these guys cheaper than that ANYWHERE

and this is going to be an EXTENDED set

hope to see u all there ;)

First time I had ever caught these guys was at Canal Room the other month, and they were amazing!

Looking forward to their daytime rooftop set in Miami on Wednesday, and will definitely catch them at the Canal Room again next week.

Great sound!

damn dude i thought you made it out saturday... especially the way you were talking.. lol.

Yo did you see the picture... Me and your picture is fire man.. HOT HOT HOT

yah that was the liquor talking, when i woke up the next morning i was hungover and my feet where aching til sunday afternoon, sheyit. I couldnt even make it out to the bboy competition.

Yah i saw the pix, tight shit man, i wanna see the ones chasity took. Hope I dig these djs, wanna check em out.

yah that was the liquor talking, when i woke up the next morning i was hungover and my feet where aching til sunday afternoon, sheyit. I couldnt even make it out to the bboy competition.

Yah i saw the pix, tight shit man, i wanna see the ones chasity took. Hope I dig these djs, wanna check em out.

i didn't know you were that messed up homie.. And you don't dance that hard for your feet to hurt. man.. Your a smooth dancer.. :):):)

sound like age is catching up.. j/k

i didn't know you were that messed up homie.. And you don't dance that hard for your feet to hurt. man.. Your a smooth dancer.. :):):)

sound like age is catching up.. j/k

nah im messin i wasnt that trashed but i wasnt feelin the pain til i woke up lol, I was wearing shoes man, def not meant for dancing and on concrete no less, ack.

Wurd deep, why on a thursday, curses :gang: