Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SHELTERS 14 YR party REVIEW

THE FLYER SHOWS AND SAYS IT ALL:

new_flyer_large.jpg

Wow! Im at work right now pissed cause the party is goin on till 3pm. But from about 1145pm when i arrived till 710am when i left the party was just amazing. The djs on both floors were jsut incredible, the performers were beautiful, the crowd was how all crowds should be DANCING n SWEATING. The best dancers in ALL parties were there tonite. Nice hanging out with argdiesel,kitty,agi, and mad heads not from this board. Parties like this GET IT RIGHT EACH TIME. You have to experience it to see for yourself what a REAL VIBE is suppose to be like. And so many great asian people/dancers go to these parties (deephouse) and its sucks that the "OTHER" asian people who to listen to other music give these peope a bad name. No cracked out people anywhere just love for music and dancing and respect. Man i cant wait to go back to SHELTER. And when i mean SHELTER i mean SAT night sun morning not any of the other events that are hosted there.

have to agree with you, that was one great party.

that music made me soooo happy.

for me it was kinda like 718 sesions, great music, great vibe and smiling

and the dancers, OMG

i couldnt stop watching them.

it was nice to see my home ppls and my friends emanuel and adam who showed up, they are not a great dancers but they had fun anyway.

:clap2:

What else is there to say about shelter gabe.. i think you pretty much said it all.what an incredible night i'm at home sitting here still hearing music in my head. its like a high i never came down from. and your fucking right the vibe in there is like no other simply amazing a "dancer's haven" people need to experience a real underground party like this to know what we're talking about.thank you to all the people who made last night one of the best i've ever had. so many great Dancers it was hard to keep up from the Get-Go like in every shelter party it was "Expected" to be a memorable night/Day i think left my ankles on the dance floor :cry: their hurting bad and my thighs you know you had a insane night when your freekin thighs feel like they've been sawed off . all the dj's rocked upstairs and downstairs i'm becoming a member

gabe next time we go. good hanging out with my HouseTribe peeps Danny,Dai eliseo where was you fool? =] is all love tho .. now i'm off to relax some more i think i gotta ice my knees =[ lol HotdAmm!.....

Cant wait to do it all over again.

OMG, i got there at like 7:30, and from the time i got there, till i left when it closed(4pm) was such a good fun filled night. i haven't had fun like that in suuuuch a long time, this was def. one of the best parties i've been to in a while. the music was great, the crowd was great, everybody was friendly. no rude cracked out kids pushing their way across the dancefloor. i am really happy that i went to this even tho i was at the roxy before. i met so many people, this is Moe, if i talked to you, what's up.

gr8 day

deefex you got there at 7:30? i left at 8 am di dyou go on the first floor first? i was the kid dancing to jazz it up at like 7:55 the i left right after that.. i had to go back inside to dance to that song. it was crazy... now i'm paying the prise.. my ass hurts my back.. my head.. fucking A...

Practicing the guido shuffle huh afa? lol. And man 4pm huh ahhh. I got out of work at 430 and was gonna go and see if it was still goin on. But it took me like 20mins to go down a few flight of stairs lol so much pain and no sleep being at work. SHELTER/718 sessions is nuthiing but love and fun. Cant wait to go back indeed. Yo arg man i was hearing the cd igot walking from shelter and goin to work and well i wanted to quit m job and not show up and go back and dance some more lol. Man 4pm closing time huh thats 17hrs of pure HEAVEN.

i was trying to take more pics with my camphone everytime it got bright enough. specially when the yellow lights stayed on, but i was having so much fun that i would forget it when the lights came on. then i would try and they would go into a different sequence, lol. but i was about to take this pic.