Clubplanet Nightlife Community

got a ticket by a state trooper on the tpk

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark23

Best DUI guy in NJ - Jay Ziznewski in Woodbridge (right across from Wegman's). He's sick- got my friend out of 3 DWIs. Guy knows everybody. He would be great to get out of a ticket, but he costs serious cash.... $3000 for a DUI case.

$3000? I have known people to pay $7000 to $15,000 on a DWI case. $3000 is cheap.

3k was just for the Lawyer retention. Lawyers are typically charge 1000-1500 for a simple DUI. They cost so much because of the 1000/year for 3 year surcharges, $700 court costs, $1500 yr increase in insurance, and $200 reinstatement of license fees... So you end up paying around 10k, but the lawyer is usually around 1250 of that...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark23

Best DUI guy in NJ - Jay Ziznewski in Woodbridge (right across from Wegman's). He's sick- got my friend out of 3 DWIs. Guy knows everybody. He would be great to get out of a ticket, but he costs serious cash.... $3000 for a DUI case.

$3000? I have known people to pay $7000 to $15,000 on a DWI case. $3000 is cheap.

3k was just for the Lawyer retention. Lawyers are typically charge 1000-1500 for a simple DUI. They cost so much because of the 1000/year for 3 year surcharges, $700 court costs, $1500 yr increase in insurance, and $200 reinstatement of license fees... So you end up paying around 10k, but the lawyer is usually around 1250 of that...

You are misunderstanding my point. :confused: $3000 is CHEAP for a lawyer that beats a DWI. I said before I have known people to pay $7,000 to $15,000 and that is JUST for the attorney. The other costs above and beyond the attorney normally total about $10,000 in fines and surcharges.

You are misunderstanding my point. $3000 is CHEAP for a lawyer that beats a DWI. I said before I have known people to pay $7,000 to $15,000 and that is JUST for the attorney. The other costs above and beyond the attorney normally total about $10,000 in fines and surcharges.

Johnny Cochran is dead.... Anyone who pays that kind of money for a DUI might as well just pay off the cops. It's cheaper. I don't know ANYONE who has ever paid, or would pay that much without a GUARANTEE. (and there are none)

Your friends got ripped off....