Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Foxy

bp691

Can you believe that is one of the nicer strip joints around? I'm really glad you two came down. I felt like I was violating those girls I went with.....they had never been before and I feel like I stole their virginity.....Foxy made me feel better expecially after the face fuck and nipples and licking and all. Foxy wanted me to take the stripper up on her offer to start licking her....probably would have but I think I would have scarred the other girls. You have to go easy the first time...... ;)

-My other pretty awkward situation that i can think of recently (altho there are more) was about 3-4 months ago. I was at a party and got SOOO wasted on VODKA and i also smoked up that some guys got me into a room and i started dancing and stripping and lap-dancing them individually. Then, some guys just took their dicks out of their pants and literally put it in my mouth. So me, in my extremely wasted condition, I started sucking (or whatever I was doing) and they're like complaing "WTF I can't get hard, shit I'm so wasted i can't get hard and here I have this bitch with my dick in her mouth." Then my best friend has the nerve to fuck me! Well, needless to say, i completely don't remember the rest of the night, and now I'm alot mroe careful about my alcohol intake since I definately do NOT want a repeat of that night.

:eek:

:laugh: x 8 billion @ this whole thread!

Yeah BP...thanks for calling me Sat night! I somehow had a funny feeling that you weren't all "ready to go home and get some sleep" as you said you were at like 11:00. We were just sitting at a bar up the street, watching the Dueling Piano Players go back and forth, playing everything from Billy Joel to Sir Mix ALot, wondering why we just tipped those fuckers for singing only like 20 seconds worth of the chorus of the Humpty Dance...when you called back. Totally made our night! I :heart: strippers.

p.s. see you (and your nipple piercing) in SoBe! :beer:

Originally Posted by bp691

-My other pretty awkward situation that i can think of recently (altho there are more) was about 3-4 months ago. I was at a party and got SOOO wasted on VODKA and i also smoked up that some guys got me into a room and i started dancing and stripping and lap-dancing them individually. Then, some guys just took their dicks out of their pants and literally put it in my mouth. So me, in my extremely wasted condition, I started sucking (or whatever I was doing) and they're like complaing "WTF I can't get hard, shit I'm so wasted i can't get hard and here I have this bitch with my dick in her mouth." Then my best friend has the nerve to fuck me! Well, needless to say, i completely don't remember the rest of the night, and now I'm alot mroe careful about my alcohol intake since I definately do NOT want a repeat of that night.

:rofl:

I think you have confused me with someone else or you found my evil twin.....