Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If I ever see that girl from MTV's special I'm gonna punch her in her fuckin head!!!

I don't no why but that show made me fuckin angry last night, I had to leave my friends house cause he wouldn't shut it off. I don't wanna see that shit. Some dumb bitch who took pills every day and now she's fried with that annoying confused look on her face, well no shit-thats what happens if you go completely over-board. And those stupid fuckin hippies in that apartment, Peace-Love-Ecstacy--KILL YOURSELF. So maybe I might have a couple holes in my brain, fuck it I like em there. Oh yeah, and I hate scummy ravers too.

I'm an angry poster todat Dammit!!!

yea?? didn't pick up that

the funniest thing i did pick up on was @ the end when those 2 girls were dissin all the ravers and the glowstix etc.

look at the guy sitting behind them he is looking @ them with this "shut the fuck you dirty losers" look on his face

it was hilarius

------------------

*WEBSTER HALL SATS* grand opening this saturday, 19+ w/ Brutal Bill. For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

Originally posted by gabrielll:

I don't no why but that show made me fuckin angry last night, I had to leave my friends house cause he wouldn't shut it off. I don't wanna see that shit. Some dumb bitch who took pills every day and now she's fried with that annoying confused look on her face, well no shit-thats what happens if you go completely over-board. And those stupid fuckin hippies in that apartment, Peace-Love-Ecstacy--KILL YOURSELF. So maybe I might have a couple holes in my brain, fuck it I like em there. Oh yeah, and I hate scummy ravers too.

I'm an angry poster todat Dammit!!!

This here ladies and gents (pointing above)..is EXACTLY the reason why I don't do drugs..

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

[This message has been edited by bungee (edited 12-01-2000).]

"This here ladies and gents (pointing above)..is EXACTLY the reason why I don't do drugs.."

LOL, yeah your smart.

Well if I've helped on person today to stay off drugs then I can feel better about myself and I guess my work here is done.

lol yea i guess

kinda like

uh oh i have 2 glowstix in my pocket

LOL

it was funny

------------------

*WEBSTER HALL SATS* grand opening this saturday, 19+ w/ Brutal Bill. For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

That special was definetly a disapointment, but much better than the one on CBS.. The only person I could really relate to on the MYV special, was the last guy from Scottsdale, AZ.. Kind of scary..

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

Archived