Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can any1 help????

not one of the main people they interview. when they were showing people dancing u can see me and my ex-girlfriend in the background.

That was you? I definitely remember which scene you are talking about...that is awesome. You're girl was smoking too. I remember me and a couple of my boys pointing her out right when the two of you appeared.

Good shit bro. Unfortunately I do not have the video anymore or I would have hooked you up. I think someone else mentioned Stymie though. He's the one that gave it to me so just send him a PM.

Good Luck

That was you? I definitely remember which scene you are talking about...that is awesome. You're girl was smoking too. I remember me and a couple of my boys pointing her out right when the two of you appeared.

Good shit bro. Unfortunately I do not have the video anymore or I would have hooked you up. I think someone else mentioned Stymie though. He's the one that gave it to me so just send him a PM.

Good Luck

thanx a lot bro. i was gonna try 2 hit up stymie, but one of the good members at cp already gave it 2 me. now i can get my paper done.

thanx a lot bro. i was gonna try 2 hit up stymie, but one of the good members at cp already gave it 2 me. now i can get my paper done.

no doubt...honestly, you should probably still hit Stymie up. He can probably give you alot of interesting feed back that you can use on your paper. let me know how it all works out. I'm bouncing to SoBe tomorrow morning and will be back to work in the middle of next week.

no doubt...honestly, you should probably still hit Stymie up. He can probably give you alot of interesting feed back that you can use on your paper. let me know how it all works out. I'm bouncing to SoBe tomorrow morning and will be back to work in the middle of next week.

thanx a lot bro. have fun

I just wanna say that I watched that for a whole 2 mins b4 I shut that bullshit off...I couldnt stand the gotti boys or that nasty crackhead chick

sorry if I offended anyone's sister or cousin

I just thought it was pretty stupid to allow MTV all up in to SF and parade around with that silicone wonder yapping about crystal...

geee i wonder why the NYPD cracked down on that place so hard afterwards!?

I just thought it was pretty stupid to allow MTV all up in to SF and parade around with that silicone wonder yapping about crystal...

geee i wonder why the NYPD cracked down on that place so hard afterwards!?

werd bro, i didnt even think about that...i guess they saw it as free advertising :doh:

werd bro, i didnt even think about that...i guess they saw it as free advertising :doh:

Also I would like to say that half of those true life series were aimed at parents and not the kids. That channel is like all the others, trying to up their ratings. Plus there is more money in the adult demographic. So if you can present nielsen ratings of the 32-49 bracket having a higher percentage then you can charge more for that time slot or show.

either way MTV is not really repping anything but the explotation of whatever they feel will get them higher ratings ...

Also I would like to say that half of those true life series were aimed at parents and not the kids. That channel is like all the others, trying to up their ratings. Plus there is more money in the adult demographic. So if you can present nielsen ratings of the 32-49 bracket having a higher percentage then you can charge more for that time slot or show.

either way MTV is not really repping anything but the explotation of whatever they feel will get them higher ratings ...

hence the Tony Soprano Junior wannabe in the "I have a summer share" episode

i remember when MTV use to play Talking Heads videos, god i miss that

hence the Tony Soprano Junior wannabe in the "I have a summer share" episode

i remember when MTV use to play Talking Heads videos, god i miss that

mtv 2 still plays videos as well as mtv europe. When I was in Israel I saw really great videos, even dance music ones.

mtv 2 still plays videos as well as mtv europe. When I was in Israel I saw really great videos, even dance music ones.

yeah but i dont have cable in my room :( anyone want to volunteer to run some cable? hehehe

how is Israel? they had a big club scene back in the day, I'm sure it hasnt changed

yeah but i dont have cable in my room :( anyone want to volunteer to run some cable? hehehe

how is Israel? they had a big club scene back in the day, I'm sure it hasnt changed

Israel is so much fun. I was there 2 years ago on a free Birthright trip. I got to explore much of its history and saw a lot of the rural areas. Beautiful Country.

We went to this 1 club in Jerusalem. No Special DJ but a great vibe. The people there are so much cooler which allows for great vibes.