Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can I Get A Real Review Of Retro-rydell Last Fri

Sandman always looking to stir the pot.....

i liked the set brought back a lot of memories but where was thats the way love is, u turn me, and a lot ,more Vocals....not the hard beats with some vocals the true vocals from days past....mariah through the rain....trippin on you etc...aaaanyway

on to your next retarded comment...

chris when you invest $$$ into a spot a pour your blood into making it work then you call the shots... but there is a reason it is packed 3 days a week....the formula that is in effect right now works...thats the bottom line...and as far as your give the people what they want hard music bullshit......there is a handful of you on cp or njg thats it...it is far far from a majority....those days are done....times change and people evolve or get left behind in the dust...

AMEN sandman! i think if u have 3 nights to work with, that 3 hours is too little for house music, dim the lights fri nights and let richie rip it from open to close (just like METRO)

its not metro...and wont be metro....thats not what was expected for studio...the crowd they have is what was targeted

face it guys....HARD MUSIC with NO VIBE is only appealing when DRUGS are part of the equation. ITS A FACT ...TIME TO EVOLVE. I am NOT talking about GOOD dance music .. i am talking about hard , no vibe, noise.

.And there is a ton of that music out there that NO DJ in jersey is playing.I wish someone was.

:)

i'll disagree with this cuz after seeing what Lopez does at abyss every saturday night can be a good indicatation that "hard music" will be back. Lopez may be playing for a young crowd but then again you have to realize that when the young crowd gets alittle older when then go to a club thats alittle more laid back with the music they are goin to be all confused because they are used to the "hard music" that Lopez plays on saturday nites at Abyss.

and yes theres a ton of good music out there but i wouldn't say NO DJ in jersey isn't playing it. Lopez is one of few DJs who keeps an open mind and plays all kinds of music weather is be Tribal, Vocals, Trance or House.

Sandman always looking to stir the pot.....

i liked the set brought back a lot of memories but where was thats the way love is, u turn me, and a lot ,more Vocals....not the hard beats with some vocals the true vocals from days past....mariah through the rain....trippin on you etc...aaaanyway

kosta u r way off night was 70% vocals. Korrupt, like a prayer, missing you, void, its not right but its ok, my love is your love, this joy, someone to hold, dance with me, moments, that look , your love is taking me over, skin.

to name a few and the non vocal tracks consisted of plasmic honey and razor a guido records like do it again, she did it again {vocal), ride the trip, lets go all the way. Maybe non vocal but no where near hard. and main streem - baby wants to ride, fright train. hyperdrive thats it, deep chemical, take me to the top. Relentless keys, ecxstacy

that looks pretty vocal to me.

kosta u r way off night was 70% vocals. Korrupt, like a prayer, missing you, void, its not right but its ok, my love is your love, this joy, someone to hold, dance with me, moments, that look , your love is taking me over, skin.

to name a few and the non vocal tracks consisted of plasmic honey and razor a guido records like do it again, she did it again {vocal), ride the trip, lets go all the way. Maybe non vocal but no where near hard. and main streem - baby wants to ride, fright train. hyperdrive thats it, deep chemical, take me to the top. Relentless keys, ecxstacy

that looks pretty vocal to me.

to add to that the vocals are no shorter than 8 - 9 minutes. while the non vocal records are no longer than 4 minutes with richie going in and out of them. So do the math

i'll disagree with this cuz after seeing what Lopez does at abyss every saturday night can be a good indicatation that "hard music" will be back. Lopez may be playing for a young crowd but then again you have to realize that when the young crowd gets alittle older when then go to a club thats alittle more laid back with the music they are goin to be all confused because they are used to the "hard music" that Lopez plays on saturday nites at Abyss.

and yes theres a ton of good music out there but i wouldn't say NO DJ in jersey isn't playing it. Lopez is one of few DJs who keeps an open mind and plays all kinds of music weather is be Tribal, Vocals, Trance or House.

the young kids at abyss are hard. "SHOW ME YOUR INNOCENCE"...fist pump track of the night.....

its not metro...and wont be metro....thats not what was expected for studio...the crowd they have is what was targeted
Kosta - You know I love that Cynthia Johny O shit you guys were playing at the beginning of the night - I also Like the stuff Rich plays so I am Going to stay out of this debate.......... BUT I have 1 problem - Who were you guys trying to target with that 15 - 20 minute set of Madonna? I was with a few people with different tatses and different ages at Studio on Friday and they ALL wanted to go about half way through that Madonna song - as a matter of fact we had our jackets on and we were headin for the door when Rich started to play again and we decided to stay longer. Anyway - I enjoyed all the music - But 86 playing 15 minutes of continuous Madonna please :)

Kosta - You know I love that Cynthia Johny O shit you guys were playing at the beginning of the night - I also Like the stuff Rich plays so I am Going to stay out of this debate.......... BUT I have 1 problem - Who were you guys trying to target with that 15 - 20 minute set of Madonna? I was with a few people with different tatses and different ages at Studio on Friday and they ALL wanted to go about half way through that Madonna song - as a matter of fact we had our jackets on and we were headin for the door when Rich started to play again and we decided to stay longer. Anyway - I enjoyed all the music - But 86 playing 15 minutes of continuous Madonna please :)

That was for John Traina'a performance. It was way too long I thought. Other than that, I thought the music was good. Richie was good and I thought Teddy was good Friday cause he played old shit that I liked.

That was for John Traina'a performance. It was way too long I thought. Other than that, I thought the music was good. Richie was good and I thought Teddy was good Friday cause he played old shit that I liked.
I agree Wayyyyyyyyy to long - out of the 15 min it was about 15 min to long -

I agree Wayyyyyyyyy to long - out of the 15 min it was about 15 min to long -

since everyone seems to be a pro lately in clubland....

the performance was supposed to be a different rendition of like a prayer the latter version that was played but the night of John wanted to mix the show between the original and the remix hence the extended rendition....thats what happens when you dont stick to the original plan.....either way i think if explained enough and this thread should hopefully die....

If it makes you feel better Kosta, I didnt even remember Like a Prayer Played until someone just said it...

I missed a few minutes of it cuz I had to tinkle.

Anyway...I thought the music was good...Had a great time! I wish i could ramble off what was played, but again, as usual, I dont fucking remember.

Georgie, thanks for doing that shot with me- against all your better judgement. :)

Sandman- we are never going to the city as designated drivers ever again. I felt like Gilligan and the crew on a three hour tour.

since everyone seems to be a pro lately in clubland....

the performance was supposed to be a different rendition of like a prayer the latter version that was played but the night of John wanted to mix the show between the original and the remix hence the extended rendition....thats what happens when you dont stick to the original plan.....either way i think if explained enough and this thread should hopefully die....

I didnt realise I had to be a pro in clubs to not like 15 min of Madonna??????

If it makes you feel better Kosta, I didnt even remember Like a Prayer Played until someone just said it...

I missed a few minutes of it cuz I had to tinkle.

Anyway...I thought the music was good...Had a great time! I wish i could ramble off what was played, but again, as usual, I dont fucking remember.

Georgie, thanks for doing that shot with me- against all your better judgement. :)

Sandman- we are never going to the city as designated drivers ever again. I felt like Gilligan and the crew on a three hour tour.

How did you know it was Like a prayer if youdidnt remember?? I just said Madonna. And yes It was me I ruined the Bday and I would do it again...... :vomit2:

i loved it.. especially the freestyle and stuff before.. i think it was a good mix and when it comes down to it.. its more important to satisfy the ladies LOL

richie blew the roof off .. the earlier music was a nice warm up to that