Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha and John Digweed at crobar 4/1

I've heard them a couple of times at Twilo and I think they are too slow, boring and montonous, but that's just me

I think I just started a CP war, LOL

nah no war....

they both can get boring sometimes...but every DJ can :)

prog by its nature is monotonus and dark

yummy :D

I can def see how they can be boring to some, esp those that like the bpm and melody of trance. Also, their sound has been replicated by soooo many that they influenced by those nights at twilo. Arguably a lot of the prog movement can be attributed to them, particularly Digweed.

But what made them great and continues to in Digweed's case today is that they are always one step ahead, pushing the scene in new directions and taking risks. Try trainspotting more than 10% of Digweed's tracks.

the last time I saw them together they switched like every hour or so, at Twilo it was less and less the later they got, I saw them tag once till 11am and it was off the hook.

That being said, neither one of these guys has the same hunger to build a name for themselves like they had back then, which is evident when they play but I still love it.

That being said, neither one of these guys has the same hunger to build a name for themselves like they had back then, which is evident when they play but I still love it.

I just hope their ego's arent over inflated and they slack, but its been sometime since they have been announced as the duo they once were. So i think they will have to come twice as strong to live up to their names...

i dont doubt that they will either .. CP meet up anyone ?