Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moby - 4.20

he will be at webster hall ...

seems like this place finally figured out that if they wanna keep their heads above water and get rid of the stigma that has followed them, some serious changes have to be made. Which means they are going to have to break out the big guns .. DJ wise ..

I just hope he throws down like he used to at NASA. I have to be honest, i never got to hit any of these parties up but i heard his sets were fresh to death!

I just hope he throws down like he used to at NASA. I have to be honest, i never got to hit any of these parties up but i heard his sets were fresh to death!

I dont think anyone on this board under 28 years old would like his sets from NASA.

Most people just bandwagon because they heard it was a popular party.

Hes not djing hes performin i believe.

wtf!? I dont wanna hear that bald fruit ball sing or perform. I didnt get a chance to go but i talked to a lot of people and got their feelings about his set during the nasa re-union party @ arc and said it was dope as fuck. I guess imma have to wait for reviews from ultra.

damn, i hope he aint tryin to perform.

I dont think anyone on this board under 28 years old would like his sets from NASA.

Most people just bandwagon because they heard it was a popular party.

yea, i don't like that oldskool hardcore sound. i dunno, it's not for me. it might've been big then, but whatever.

he will be at webster hall ...

seems like this place finally figured out that if they wanna keep their heads above water and get rid of the stigma that has followed them, some serious changes have to be made. Which means they are going to have to break out the big guns .. DJ wise ..

Are you kidding? I don't go there and probably never will, but Webster Hall is a successful club and has been for years, regardless of how cheesy it is. It's a mainstream place that caters to a mainstream crowd that really doesn't care who the DJ is. Webster Hall has never really competed with the big clubs, Twilo, Tunnel, Vinyl etc., it's mostly a different audience altogether. I don't think WH will be bringing in the big DJs regularly and even if they do, they will still primarily cater to the touristy, cheese loving crowd.