Clubplanet Nightlife Community

methadone

Guest gabo
no, but now i want to....

is it like heroin, or is it better??

heroin makes you mad itchy and queasy

so umm wanna hang out and do drugs and stuff

Yeah...it kinda reminded me of G but wayyy better...lol and I was mad itchy for like 2 hours afterwards, kinda worth it though...I know its supposed to be really addictive, but I won't have an opportunity to do it again so I'm not stressed out about that..

Guest gabo
Yeah...it kinda reminded me of G but wayyy better...lol and I was mad itchy for like 2 hours afterwards, kinda worth it though...I know its supposed to be really addictive, but I won't have an opportunity to do it again so I'm not stressed out about that..
being itchy isnt fun.

I tried it (in pill form) the other day. Just one 10mg pill was to much, they are strong. and they are the longest laasting pill i have ever taken, high for 7 hours.

Ooh, I didn't know they made it in pill form...I tried it in liquid form....methadone pills would be awesome, though

it's a lot of fun, but it's really hard to get off. it's ruined one of my family members lives and i've seen other people just, i don't know. it's difficult for me to talk about. it's very scary and pianful and unreal at times and i think it could get to that place for anyone who does it.

i think it hurts more of others than the one who's taking it once that person's become addicted. i wouldnt advise taking it anymore for pleasure if you don't need it to kick a habit.

I warned about not trying this in the past, but this stuff is pretty awesome...its really hard to get, though...has anyone else tried it?

what the fuck??? Why don't you just get the real shit instead of fuckin around with something like meth...that shit is liquid handcuffs FOR REAL.......go get a bag of dope

what the fuck??? Why don't you just get the real shit instead of fuckin around with something like meth...that shit is liquid handcuffs FOR REAL.......go get a bag of dope

that's probably the weirdest advice i've ever heard.. why not everyone try to stay away from both? dope and it's liquid form are both eternal handcuffs in my book...

that's probably the weirdest advice i've ever heard.. why not everyone try to stay away from both? dope and it's liquid form are both eternal handcuffs in my book...

yes..that is true..but why bother doing methadone....that's like drinking robitussin to get high...total waste

yes..that is true..but why bother doing methadone....that's like drinking robitussin to get high...total waste

well, i've never done heroin so i don't know if my defense is valid, but i'd rather not boot dope ..so to get that same high, i'll drink it..and i'm pretty fucked up for days when i do it. so as far as i'm concerned it's a safer and cleaner way to get the same high.

it's not the same high...but it does have the same effect...I guess I just wouldn't waste my time with it..but that's for me. I used to shoot dope and I was on meth for detox and maintenance so I kinda have a resentment towards that shit. It was made by the government to keep tabs on the junkies...it's just all fucked up

no shit, girl.., i know all about it.. someone very dear to me has been trying to get off this shit for i don't know how long.. and as an adult she has even more trouble getting clean because what's left for her anyway?

and i totally agree it's the government's way of placating junkies.. they'd rather have them sedated on their shit than be criminals and what not on the street shit.

it's totally fucked up, i know and like i said, it's a better deal to steer clear of both than have to choose which way to take it.