Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha & Digweed Unbearable?

babbybut you talk a lot of shit. for 1, u say your favorite party, meaning you frequent it a lot? if you do, you'd know that last s&d was far less crowded than the usual ones. and if you infact do go to s&d a lot you'd be used to the crowded circumstances and take the pushing and shoving in stride. and your moms made last night unbearable, so i blamed it on her playing bridge and tunnel with her friends...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Let's not start another "clubbing isn't what it used to be" tirade. But, I do agree that the vibe is changing a bit. In the past, S&D used to be more underground. Nowdays, they're practically a hosehold name (Hell, Groove devoted half the movie to Diggers). Inevitably, people who had been previously unaware of S&D are now attracted to Twilo. Some of these people are new to the club scene in general and behave as if they were in a bar. Nevertheless, I tend to be optimistic in the hope that eventually they'll catch on to what the vibe is actually about and get some manners.

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

Let's not start another "clubbing isn't what it used to be" tirade. But, I do agree that the vibe is changing a bit. In the past, S&D used to be more underground. Nowdays, they're practically a hosehold name (Hell, Groove devoted half the movie to Diggers). Inevitably, people who had been previously unaware of S&D are now attracted to Twilo. Some of these people are new to the club scene in general and behave as if they were in a bar. Nevertheless, I tend to be optimistic in the hope that eventually they'll catch on to what the vibe is actually about and get some manners.

you can't exactly call Groove a mainstream movie...not like he was the featured artist on the Grinch soundtrack

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by drbabybutt:

pooh- I totally agree that it was much less crowded than usual, which is kinda why is so annoying. Usually the place is packed, but I've never seen any of my friends (female no less) get elbowed in the head or pushed around by rude people. This even happened very late, when there weren't many people not on the dance floor.

Why R U so edgy,,,does "bridge & tunnel" describe u? cwm1.gifcwm26.gifcwm32.gifcwm42.gif

yeah i'm about as b&t as they come. 6'1 240 lbs guido, juiced out, lookin for a fight on any given night. so as you see, your b&t comments will do nothin but worsen your situation, and next time i'll prolly grope one of your female companions, if not worse...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by p00h:

yeah i'm about as b&t as they come. 6'1 240 lbs guido, juiced out, lookin for a fight on any given night. so as you see, your b&t comments will do nothin but worsen your situation, and next time i'll prolly grope one of your female companions, if not worse...

you are a jerkoff

Originally posted by gravity:

you can't exactly call Groove a mainstream movie...not like he was the featured artist on the Grinch soundtrack

LOL! Ok, maybe Groove wasn't as mainstream but many people in the tri-state are who just started to get into clubbing probably saw it. Lately, there's a hell of an appetite for anything club-related and some people are desperate for an instruction manual. Many of these people might have been unaware of Digweed prior to the movie.

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

Well, S&D were really overcrowded, but if you were really into the music you really didn't notice the people all that much. I was with my group of like 7 through the whole night and the people really didn't bother me. It is true that last time it was a little less crowded, but towwards 4-5am the people start leaving and that's when it really starts gettin good. Even tho there might have been a lot of poeple I had a great time listening to S&D.

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

LOL! Ok, maybe Groove wasn't as mainstream but many people in the tri-state are who just started to get into clubbing probably saw it. Lately, there's a hell of an appetite for anything club-related and some people are desperate for an instruction manual. Many of these people might have been unaware of Digweed prior to the movie.

yeah, I know...you made a good point to begin with... I was just breakin your balls

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gifani4_e0.gifhitler_e0.gif

now lets not get into a deep discussion about how the scene changed and all that. things do change, but...

if some idiots made it unbearable, just remember that there are alot of ppl in that club on a good night. alot of people means a few idiots. it happens. get over it. there are idiots in the underground scene as well.

and p00h, can u feel the drama? smile.gif

------------------

i love music!