Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEDD PATTERSONS "VIBAL" party at CIELO this sat 4/2

def was one of the best times around, walked in hearing danny tenaglia feat

liz torres- you turn me on, which was setting the pace pretty good. Was playing lots of stuff from the wmc including this new version of "TIME WARP" by harry romero i believe (cant wait for that to come out) (the original is by eddy grant and it was a loft , paradise garage classic). The crowd may not have all been there for tedd but you can tell who was. Nice dancing with everyone in circleon the floor that was fun nd all over the club. And like i said b4 walking in with me doesnt gurantee entrance, sorry rudy. I had a blast didnt dance like that in 2 weeks and now im soooooooo sore. Shout outs to: drewminati, argdiesel, kitty, agi, jessnergy,digital, lola ,slight of hand, danny, luztidara, nice meeting mike mars (hope you make it thru next month) and im sure im missing some people. Another 10 out of 10 for "VIBAL".

I really think its a shame how TEDD PATTERSON has a huge following all over the world especially in ITALY but not in his home town. I really think anyone who checks him out will have a goodtime and not be dissapointed. And if ya think hes a deephouse dj only than you dont know squat, he might start the night deep for like 30 -45 mins but then its on. And he does end his sets with some dance classics.

wow.,. where to begin ranting about saturday night..,.. ugh i just dont know.,. all i know is that Mr. Patterson had me on the floor dancing all night long, from the moment I walked in til they kicked us all out at, what was it, like 4:30ish?? had about a whole smacking 20 minutes to sit down the whole night cos he just kept on bumpin great tracks from deep house to tribal to some old school.,. and I JUST LOVE A DJ THAT WILL SPIN DEE-LITE! that's just the cherry on top of my tedd patterson sunday. all in all, a great night, it was great dancing with the cp heads, had an absolute blast... can't wait til next time...